Chapter 9

~Jack POV~

It's been several hours walking my legs begin to slowly cramp up as I continued walking down this path, I heaved a sigh as I continued to walk as I soon found a lake, WATER!! I yelled excited as I ran up to it throwing off my helmet as put my hands in the water bringing it up to my mouth as it begged for water, after several long min my mouth was satisfied enough so I got up as I breathed heavily as I didn't give myself a breather as I just swollowed as much down as I could, as I put my helmet back on I continued the walk.

~Timeskip an hour later~

I made it a few miles from where I continue from as I felt as I was being watched which I always hated that feeling so the only thing to do was make a run for it and hope that feeling goes away, so I booked it like going to a dentist appointment, using my grapple from time to time as I landed when using my grapple I saw a vary large figure literally right beside me making fist to head contact as I was sent flying sideways, FUCK! I yelled as I rolled in the dirt, as I stopped I looked up to see the entity approach me as I got up only to be grabbed by the throat as I realized how sore it was by how many times I've been grabbed by the neck except this time this entity didn't hold me squeezing my neck. What are u doing here.. the voice said demandingly, to be honest I could ask myself the same question.. I replied which the entity only growled at me as he walked fowards as I was able to see his face, it was a bear a grizzle bear to be exact, can u pls let me go so then I can continue my way back to base? I asked as he stared at me, no.. he replied, fine I guess u will allow me to do this! I said as I aimed my arm at the bears stomach as the grapple pierced his stomach earning a roar from him as well as an electrical shock causing him to drop me as I soon began to book it to the North west which base was towards the Northeast.
I kept running as I heard growls behind me as I kept running for my life as I began to feel the adrenaline as I kept running like I'm in a marathon seeing the final stretch to the finish line for the best time, the growling faded behind me as I turned and looked to see him stop and turned around hinting he just gave up, heh I knew I could run faster than a bea- I was instantly cutted off by my mind as my vision soon began to fall as I looked down to see I was falling to a bunch of trees, well shit... I said as rustled threw the leaves as I landed straight on the branch as my tailbone and my middle region hit the branch at full force as I whimpered in pain as my body leaned over the side falling again soon my helmet making contact with a branch forcing my swing around as the back of my helmet made contact with another branch making me swing again as I landed on my back on à branch as I heard a bunch of my bones crack as I landed on my back which actually felt good but it didn't last long as my legs dragged me down as I belly flopped the ground as I groaned in pain soon wrapped my arms around my stomach, o..ow... I said as pain filled my stomach slowly getting up. Pls have no more of these anthros attack me.. I said as I used my grapple getting to the top to continue my was back home.

~Trista POV~

As what happened tried to find out if they captured the creature which they didn't and also found out that the creature wack sacked Dom which I ended up bursting out laughing which he seemed to be annoyed about but I didn't care I soon stopped as I soon left shortly after grabbing my bow to do some hunting.

~Sarah POV~

It's been several hours since the foxes attacked base, I was fixing Tristans shotgun for him as he worked on the scorpions along with the engineer ther as well I sighed deep in though, hello? Earth to Sarah? Someone said as I stopped what I was doing as well as being pulled away from my thoughts and looked up to see Millie standing there, huh? I said as Millie sighed in annoyance, I called ur name about a dozen times but u didn't respond she said as I stared, oh. Was all I said as she looked as me and sat beside me, hey what's wrong? She asked as I stayed silent for a while before I responded, Jack.. I replied, ur worried about Jack? She said as I slowly nodded, as she also nodded, I see well we can go for a ride and see if we can find him she said trying to cheer me up as I soon nodded, she also nodded getting up, alright let's go then! Millie said excited as I also stood up and walked towards the vehicles, Millie got into the driver seat of the warthog as I got into the turret as she took started the bad boy and drove off the gates opening as we drove away, lex show me the map I said to my armour A.I as the map was pulled up soon seeing me and Millie Positon and seeing one in the far Northwest, Millie! Turn to the Northwest! Jack's over there! I yelled at Millie as she hit the brakes doing a tight U-turn and sped away.