Chapter 8

Peter POV

Right now I'm just chilling laying out on the field the wall is surrounding because shits boring out here, hey! Spartan! What u doing?! I looked to my left to see a lieutenant approach me, eh nothing much just chilling! I yelled in response which he sits beside me where I laid, heh ya I guess it's nice to chill out once in a while he said as I nodded, ya.. i said looking at the sky my thoughts beginning to flood with thoughts about life.

-Several hours later-
Tristan POV

Me and the engineer where still working on the scorpions we finished one finally and where working on the second one till we heard shots, me and the engineer looked at each other, get in the scorpion, what why? He asked, just get I the scorpion! I yelled as he nodded soon climbing into the hatch of the scorpion and closing it as soon as I knew he was safe I ran out to see what was the problem, I was instantly tackled by something as it growled at me, get. Off. Me. U. Stuipid. Bitch!. I yelled as we fought, i managed to punch it in the snout making it Yelp jumping back as I stood up to see that it was a fox, I charged at the fox before it could recover from the blow and punch it in the stomach making the fox hunch over in pain as I kicked with all my might on the foxes head making a loud cracking noise I looked down at the fox to see I ended up snapping his neck as Will approached me throwing my M45D shotgun which I caught, seems like these fuckere don't know when to stop do they? He said as I gave a firm nod as me, Will, and a bunch of soldiers charged at the enemy to take them down to not repeat history when those dragons attacked us.

Jack POV

I woke up to find myself in a house. Huh?.. where am I? I asked myself as I sat up to be greeted with a splitting headache I groaned in pain laying back down soon hearing the door open I didn't even bother to look up to activate the headache more as I hear the thing approach, hey u finally awake? The female voice asked as I closed my eyes taking a deep breath nodding, good. Was all she said, soon I saw her towering over me as I stared who has taken me to the home, it saw a tiger about 20 years old and has a fine shape that I'm not going into detail for.

So can u get up? She asked as i sat silent for a moment as the headache kept throbbing my brain, no. I said as she nodded, headache? Yes. She asked as I replied and she nodded as I soon began to wonder how she knew I wasn't what I looked like. She soon returned with a small piece of fur of a animal that is being used as a cloth and walked up to me, take off that helmet. She demanded which I did not listen which ended up with the heel of her foot railing me in the stomach making me grunt out in pain as the headache ached more as I took off my helmet as she sat me up putting the wet cloth ontop of my head which helped the pain subside in my head. U fell pretty hard on the floor, she said as I looked at her staring at my face examining it in awe, I stared at her for a moment feeling like I knew her, um.. have we met before? I asked as she nodded, u where the one who saved me she said sounding like she never wanted to say that then it all came back to me the decision making between leaving her or saving her then pushing her away from me towards the lake then blacking out, oh ya.. but how do u know that I wasn't what I looked like? I asked, because I'm pretty sure the metal creatures would be solid as a rock u felt fleshy like us but never bothered finding out what u things looked like. She said as I nodded, and where did u get the cloth? I asked, it's from the fur of a bear she responded which had me worried a little well at least u don't have a headache anymore she said as she removed the cloth carefully as I picked up my helmet only to be stopped, dont put that on get some rest got it? She said as I nodded, good she said walking off as I laid down to rest.

~Trista POV~

To be honest I don't know why I'm taking such a risk in bringing this creature to my home. I know he helped me but I just don't get why he even helped me.. as I was lost I  thought I heard knocking on the door taking me away from my thoughts and went to awnser it when I saw the cheif of our tribe, cheif? I asked confused as he came here, hello Vivian I heard that there was a loud crash at your house as u returned and I wanted to ask what u are hiding. He said sternly as I stood there worried, wait why am I worried?! I asked myself, I'm not hiding anything cheif. I replied a little shaky as he stared into my soul as I had a creeped out look on my face.

~Jack POV~

I would say it's been a good few hours of sleep till I woke up to people talking, I heard the person who brought me here and another voice, will u allow me to have a look in ur home? The male voice asked, yes.. she said in a worried tone, I knew hiding under the bed wouldn't help so I looked to see a hole in the roof, I climbed up there and managed to make it throu the hay roof with no problem as I began sneaking my way away from the tribe as I whisperer to myself saying thank you to the girl who took me here so I wouldn't die.
Hey! It's one of those creatures! After it! I heard someone yell as I turned around I saw about 5 tigers charging, oh shit! I yelled as I used my grapple to get as far ahead as I could. But it didn't matter how many times I used the graple they always seemed to one get closer, how the fuck?! I yelled as I continued running about to use my graple but got ultimately tackled by a huge figure as I fallen hard to the flooras I laid there I felt the weight lift off of me and picking me up by the back of the head as I heard it growl, what should we do with it? I heard a female voice say, we bring it back to the cheif so he can decide what we do with it.. the voice that held me by the head, can't we talk about this? I asked as they stared at me, so it can talk? The female voice said again, yes I can talk anyways can u put me down so I can go on my marry way? I asked as I felt a fist make contact with my stomach as the tiger who held me released me as I collapsed on the ground, o.. ow.... I said groaning as I heard a laugh, why would we let u go u puny creature another make voice say as they kicked me in the helmet as I landed on my back followed up by a roar in pain, Fuck! The tiger roared as I slowly sat up, the 3 other tigers stared at me, alright how about we have a fight if I win I get to go free alright if I lose I come with u guys I said as the guy who kicked me looked at me and laughed, I'll accept your challenge even though it'll be too easy, hey said with a smirk.
Ok to much talk shit head not enough fighting I said as I launched myself in the air giving him a puch in the snout as he stumbled back dazed as I landed following up with a spinning back kick in the stomach as he doubled over and groaned in pain as soon as I done that one of the others kicked the side of my head making me fall to the ground, I looked up to see one about to do the elbow me but I aimed my arm and shot the grapple at a tree soon pulling me as the tigers elbow made contact with the ground followed by a howl of pain I quickly got up just to duck as I saw a fist going in for a right hook, then I followed up by springing myself up as well as doing a uppercut on the tigers jaw making her fly back as a tiger appeared out of nowhere grabbed me by the neck squeezing it as I soon choked for air, you will never be able to tak us down.. the tiger said in a threatening kind of way, y.. ya sure..  I struggled to say as he stared in confusion as I kicked with my metal boot for his middle region which made contact as he instantly released me whimpering as I took this chance to make a run for it. I used my grapple to get a better head start heading home.

~Tristan POV~

DIE U BASTARDS! I screamed as I ran over the foxes with the warthog as they started to retreat, NOW DON'T CAME BACK! I yelled pissed off for some reason. Oh ya they broke my shotgun anyways as that finished I took the warthog to the repair shop as I knocked on the hood of the scorpion with the engineer coming out, I..  is it over?.. he asked a little scared, yes it's all over.. I replied as he nodded and got out of the damaged scorpion, alright let's continue the rebuilding alright? I asked him as he nodded in agreement alright let's start I said happily as we continued our work.