Chapter 18

Tristan POV

Why the fuck is it getting so hard to move now? I questioned myself as I tried walking as it was getting harder and harder to move by the minute.

Tristan: dammit I can't keep moving.. I thought to myself as I couldn't move a single muscle in my arms.

Armour AI: Tristan your power core had been severely damaged and need repairs, my AI explains to my.

Tristan: what the fuck did I land on a fucking rock! I yelled as it was now even harder to run now only being able to walk

Armour AI: u actually landed on a grunt when you made contact with land he explains.

Tristan: fuck those shirt midgets! I yelled to myself as I could barely take a step foward.

After another minute I couldn't even move now except my head as I cursed under my breath hearing hovering of a banished vehicle as I craned my neck to the left to see their tank with a Elite on the gunner, aiming right at me we stared at each other for a long time before I started shacking my head in a don't as the Elite started nodding his head as well as nodded the turrent.

Tristan: for the love of god someone help me.... I said as I and the elite kept having a yes, no movement.

Moments later the brute must've grown impatient he fired the tank right at me sending me back and skidding across the ground, after I came to a complete stop I heard yells.

Marine: Spartan down we need someone to check on him!! I heard a marine shout as I was soon met with a fox with some big.... assets you could say....

Fox: are u ok?! The fox yells as I looked at her.

Tristan: yes I am my power core is just damaged as it is what helps me move I responded as she nodded as she held me under my armpits and started dragging me towards to forest out of banished sights as I thought about my life choices.

3 person POV

As Spartan Will, Peter, Sarah, Millie, Lincoln and 2-8-9 took control of the scarabs and took down the scarab that Tristan wasn't able to get to after the air defense took his Hornet out of the sky as but they where able to take down the scarab with their scarabs combined as Peter gotten out using his sniper to snip the enemy dead in their tracks as the rest took the scarabs back to base so they can be used as a defense system against the banished.

Meanwhile with Jack and the others they where fighting their hardest which was paying off as the they had won the battle and they celebrated as some furries patted some marines on the back a little to hard ending up to them face planting the ground.

Jack POV

I watched as everyone celebrated the victory I scanned the area looking at everyone as they treated each other as if they where together since day one which brought a smile to my face.

Dawn: no wonder Brian wanted to stay with u guys. I heard a Dawn say behind me.

I turned around to see her approaching me holding a energy blade covered in

Jack: yes I see u have like the energy blade. I gestured to her holding the Elites energy blade she had brutally killed as she nodded.

Dawn: yes I do like it took a bit to turn it on she said with a grin as I looked back at everyone as some of the furries where checking if the banished had anything good as alot of marines and furries where talking to each other as some patrolled the area.

Jack: ALRIGHT PEOPLE AND ANTHROS LETS HEAD BACK TO CAMP! I shouted as everyone cheered a little as some marines where challenged to a race from some anthros as the tanks had already left as me and Dawn began walking back along with everyone else.

*time skip*

Sarah POV

Millie: hey Sarah how u doing so far? Millie asks me as I exitedmthe scarab I stole.

Sarah: doing alright I guess.. I responded

Millie: if you say so I wanted to ask if you would like to join me and have a chat with some anthros with me she asked as I pondered about it for a moment before awnsering.

Sarah: sure I would like too I replied as we started walking around to find a nice group of anthros to have a conversation with.