Chapter 10

~Jade POV~

My father, sister, and I went to the floating mountain for a meeting about those creatures that came to our Pandora. Me, my sister and Father where sitting with our tribe same with every other tribe as my father stood up grabbing alot of the crowds attention.
We called this meeting today to discuss about those creatures that barged into our home! My Father yelled starting a speech, we shall forget our differences and fight as one! My father yelled as the tribe leader of the fox tribe stands up to speak, why should we trust u? The fox leader asked as a lot of whispers in agreement went around, because these creatures barged into our home! They bring these metal creatures with them even thou they seem to be small they seem to be vary dangerous am I wrong? My father brings up a point as the fox tribe had done an attacked on those creatures as it ended up In their retreat, the fox tribe leader stood there for a moment before growling to himself sitting back down, today! Is where we put an end to those tiny Creatures! My father yelled as I big group of the crowd agreed, today we will rain the power of our species and send them a message that they don't belong here! My father yelled with confidence as the crowd started cheering, now we must go! And show them what we are made of! He yelled as the large crowd began yelling ready for battle as they began getting up and running outside, as the tribe leaders approached my father, so what's ur plan?.. the leader of the dragon tribe asked, first I want ur clans to lead a large group of thanators to those creatures then after that when they finished the thanators or when the rest of them run away we will all attack when they are vulnerable. My father explained as she nodded and headed out, as for the rest we have some preparation to do so get everyone in shape and ready come to my tribes home since we are the closest to them. He said the the rest nodded and left then our father turned to us and smiled, looks like we have some preparing to do he said with a smile.

~Lincoln POV~

After what seems likes hours Will released me from the hug as I calmed myself down. So what are we going to do about Henry our "captain?" I asked as he started thinking, hm.. he thought to himself, we will have one soldier that's down here with us tell then what happened and send them back up to Epoch to deal with Henry while us Spartans will try to tell everyone that next time we are attack we surrender. Will explained, what why?! I yelled but whispering at the same time. Because so then we can try to tell these creatures here that something far worse than us will be coming for us. Will said as I slowly nodded, common let's go tell the othe- Will was cut short when we heard a few pair of wings flapping as we both looked up to see those dragons flying across our base holding meat? We looked at each other till we heard hundreds... no thousands of growls and footsteps approaching the base as we both instantly ran for the armory for our weapons as we saw some spartans from yellow team there as well, what the hell is going on out there? Tristan yelled making sure he had enough ammunition for the fight, idk but it must be those mutated creatures u encountered the first day landing! I replied as I ran out the see that some of those things managed to get over the wall while the rest where viciously pounding or scraping the gate. Alot of those things that made it across the wall where mowed down by soldiers at the turret stations that where set up, a soldier was rushing for more ammunition but I stopped him, Soldier I need u to contact Epoch to send in ODST teams and some reinforcements because we will need them. I commanded, will do Spartan! He yelled back running over to the communications, as everyone ran out ready to go as the gate bursted down by hundreds of those things pounding the gate at once, well this isn't good. I said Scorpions and Cyclops began shooting at the fast targets.

~Henry POV~

I was smirking to myself as I got to keep my position Liz appeared, captain we have a distress signal down on the planet liz said as I turned to her, connect to the signal I commanded as I soon saw a soldier standing there, Captain! We will need reinforcements and ODST teams fast there's to many of them! The soldier said in a panic, calm down what is it attacking base? I asked, I don't know they seem to be mutated creatures I can't- AAAHHH!! the soldier screamed in pain as 2 of those things attacked him and ripped him into shreds as it went blank, Liz sound the alarms and send in 5 ODST teams and 2 Vultures ASAP! I demanded, yes captain liz replied as the alarms went of outside, ODST teams falcon, hawk, Cobra, Black Widow, and Panther are needed to go to their pods ASAP, troops go to the bridge and load up in Pelicans and send In 2 Vultures. The message said as it repeated hoping everything goes well down there.

~Tristan POV~

I finally have a chance to use my
M41 finally as I shot the rounds seeing those things being sent flying or being blown to bits by my rocket launcher or the scorpions, rounds. Jack is still sleeping while Peter he Is ontop of the base aiming, Sarah is trying her best to help all the Cyclops that are being over runned by those creatures, FUCK YA!! I yelled as I reloaded my M41 shooting the rounds instantly at those creatures, till it I ran out of ammo for the thing, AH! I heard a soldier yell as he was manding the turret but was taken to the ground by one of the things doing his best fighting the thing from biting his face off, I was about to pull out my shotgun till I heard a sniper being shot.

BANG

The creatures head exploded as the soldier scrambled to his feet and ran to the armory, I ran to the turret grabbing It as more of those things kept flooding through the gate, SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND! I yelled as shot those things as Scorpions shot at the things Being exploded to bit while alot of us made a half circle a couple of meter away from the gate shooting our turrets and guns at them as they dropped like flies, soon we heard several Pods falling at full ferocity as I heard faint Engines coming into orbit, Soon the ODST teams rushed out of there pods and began shooting those creatures, WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE THINGS! One member of Black Widow yelled, WHO CARES KEEP SHOOTING MEN! a member from Cobra team replied as the Engines got louder hearing 5 engines, 3 Pelicans and 2 Vultures to be exact.
The Pelicans landed as several troops swarmed out of the Pelicans while the Vultures launched several rockets being the gate blowing a good amount of those things to bits or sent flying, the rest that where charging towards the gates fled while the rest of them kept charging at us while we unloaded our ammo into them with the help of the scorpions, Vultures, and Cyclops of course soon they all of those things where dead and littered the field some of our troops where unlucky and ended up dying, ALRIGHT TROOPS RESTOCK UR AMMUNITION RELOAD UR WEAPONS AND TURRETS WE HAVE TO PREPARE QUICKLY JUST IN CASE THERE IS ANOTHER ATTACK!! Lincoln yelled as everyone started running everywhere while in the commotion there where a few injured and where rushed to get treated right away.
Soon I saw Jack walk out of the medical bay as I ran to him, JACK! I yelled happily running to him as he looked at me, hey Tristian he said as I got to him, what happened? He asked as he saw the liter of body's, u know those creatures that we faced the first time we landed on this planet? I asked as he nodded, ya.. they came back. I said, Spartan! Someone yelled as I turned around to see a private holding my M41, I'm sure you don't want to go to battle without this.