Chapter 5

Jack POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping.... at least I think that's what they where, I opened my eyes to be met with the throbbing pain of the morning sun I covered my cracked visor shielding my eyes trying to have them adjust to the sun, I got up and saw everyone still asleep I sighed as I got up and kicked everyone awake, except Sarah because I still remember the last time I tried something like this.

~flashback~

Hey Jack mind waking up Sarah? Peter asked me as I got up stretching, sure I guess I replied sleepily I approached the sleeping Sarah before I could lay a single finger on her apparently she woke up instantly grabbing my arm, pulling it back making me lean my entire body back just to try and make it hurt less, OW! OW! OW! OW!... I yelped soon Sarah let go of my arm as I fell hard on my ass rubbing my shoulder.

Sorry about that Jack reflexes. Sarah said to as I got up rubbing my shoulder, I'm making myself a not to not wake u up again.. I said making Sarah let out a little laugh.

~end flashback~

I soon looked around the area to see if I can find a small pebble to throw at Sarah to wake her up. I soon found one but it was more of a rock then a pebble but I decided to not try and find one, I aimed the rock at Sarah then tossed the rock I landed directly landed on her visor, she bolted up awake, soon looking around, morning Sarah we heard tristan say as she turned to him, morning to u too she replied back soon grabbing her guns as we decided to continue our journey.

~several hours later~

As we walked we talked about how we got ended up becoming a Spartan in the first place, as we ventured further in this world we mapped a decent amount of it as we ventured into new lands that isnt the same.
As we ventured I was at the back of the group while Peter led the group, eventually I started to get the present that we where not alone, I tighten my grip on my Ma40 I saw the others where feeling a bit uneasy as well, uh... do u guys also feel like we're being watched? I asked as I heard the the creaking of everyone's necks nodding as we all heard a twig snap all of us turned to the sound guns raised and ready to shoot but there was nothing to be seen except for forest and a twig snapped in half we all lowered our weapons, we all heard a low and deep growl behind us we all spun around to see a 10ft. Tall dragon as grabbed Peter's neck squeezing his neck instantly as we all hear him choke we all raised our guns and fired at the beast but the bullets only seemed to bounced off the beast which seemed to make it annoyed as it threw Peter at the tree knocking him out completely as it swatted at Sarah knocking her on the ground, Tristan tried jumping on the dragons back putting it in a headlock but it ultimately fails as the dragon easily grabbed Tristan by the head and bashed him into the ground as it knocked him out, I continued firing at the beast as Sarah slowly got up, WHY WONT THESE BULLETS KILL U ALREADY DAMMIT! I scream in frustration as the beast smirks but the smirk soon turns to a Yelp as Sarah kicked the dragon hard in the kneecap but that only made the dragon even more mad as it grabbed her by the neck and pulled her eye to eye as Sarah grabbed It's arm struggling to get free, I looked at my gun it was empty. But if I pulled out my shotgun it wouldn't do nothing. I soon heard choking as I looked to see it's smirk appeared again as I heard it hold tightens around Sarah's neck, HEY FUCK FACE! I yell making it snap at me with a frown, when will u little creatures learn who ur superior is the dragon said in a snarky tone voice being a male, that's the thing dipshit never. I sternly said as I got into a fighting stance, the dragon chuckled at my protest as he threw Sarah down as she rolled around on the ground, I soon took a step towards me then in a instant I felt a firm and tight grip around my neck which left me speechless.