Chapter 12

~Jack POV~

Me and the rest of the Spartans along with a few marines are being escorted to who knows where surrounded by dozens of these creatures as we approached some wolves, tigers, foxes and some cheetahs I guess there isn't that many on this planet, so u managed to kill them? A alpha male asked, no they where prepared somehow killing alot of the dragon tribes people and alot of other tribes peoples as well soon just retreating besides these ones that surrender as the creatures retreated, one responded, hm.. I wonder why we knew I responded as some Spartans and marines let out a small laugh as a fist made contact with my helmet as my head twisted followed by a crack, ah.. that felt vary nice thanks for that, I said as I just stood there as a panther Yelp in pain grabbing their wrist, the wolf that spoke stared at me as I didn't really pay attention.
Why did u come here. A tiger demanded assuming he was the leader of the tigers, idk we where all sleeping before we woke up to see a planet that we have never seen before I replied, and what are u things? He was specifically asking us Spartans, as I looked at the other and they nodded I looked back about to respond but never got to awnser because that dragon lady who tried making me into their personal slave awnsered, they are humans she awnsered as they looked at us whispering soon consumed the crowd, and what are u planning to do with this planet? One person yelled from the crowd nothing because the banished are coming to take out our kind and will probably do the same I awnsered as the spartans and marines nodded, and why should we believe u! A Bear asked, if u want a solid awnser then would there be a reason why my kind retreated back to our ship? I asked as the crowd kinda agreed. we wanted to ask if everyone here will help us and defeat the banished and protect ur home. Will said as everyone was hesitant, I will. A female voice said as soon appearing being a female tiger, I will willingly join u to defend my home and because he saved my life, she said approaching me putting her hand on my shoulder soon alot of anthros followed her lead some from each species alot of the species didn't follow, most of the leaders didn't follow as well but soon a wolf began to approach but was stopped in her tracks, what are u doing? The wolf asked the female one, I'm going to join them to defend our home she responded pulling her arm away to get out of his grip which she succeeded approaching we soon  began walking back to where we had set up base, the spartans picked back up their weapons as we approached the pickup spot I turned to the to the spartans, we might need to get some armour for them but we don't have any that'll fit them. I explained as we tried thinking of a solution, we can help with that, a voice said as  we looked at a wolf approaching us along with some others, and how can u do that? Lincoln asked, we can basically duplicate things and make them either smaller or bigger but it only works on objects not living things, the wolf explained as I nodded, marines take off ur armour for a moment I commanded as the marines soon began taking off their armour as the wolves began chanting making it feel like we are trying to summon a demon but we aren't besides that the armour began to multiple becoming bigger just slightly bigger.

After a few minutes there was enough armour for everyone as they soon began to find the right set of armour that'll fit them as the marines picked back up their armour putting it back on, never realized how big they where.. I heard Tristan whisper to me, what do mean? I asked as made my head adjust to what he was staring at.. boobs I sighed at what he was talking about as I contacted Epoch as Brandon picked up, hello Spartan! Brandon said happily, hello Brandon, I replied, need a Pelican to come pick u guys up? He asked, uh no we are going to need several Pelicans I replied as he looked at me puzzled on why we needed several Pelicans for pick up, hey! I heard a familiar voice yell at me as I see the Tiger who I saved then saved me approaching me, how do u suppose we get to where ur ship is? She asked putting a hand on her hip, i was actually just contacting Epoch to send down some Pelicans I replied as I moved out of the way for her to see Brandon and Brandon to see the tiger, Brandon was shocked as he saw the tiger and the other anthros, are u sure this will be alright? He asked, ya I'm sure it'll be fine I replied as he nodded slightly, alright sending in Pelicans he said as the line went dead, alright they will be arriving shortly, I said facing her as she was now crossing her arms and nodded, hey I never got ur name i asked as she smiles slightly, Trista she replied, Jack I said as she nodded walking off as little specs of Pelicans could be seen in the sky.