Chapter 18

After that day, Evelyn deliberately refrained from meeting Islay.

Islay also stepped down a little to avoid putting pressure on her, as he noticed she was avoiding him.

Taking the opportunity, Evelyn took her time to clean up.

Of course, coffee houses couldn't be sold.

It was because the moment of sale, Islay would surely notice the change in Evelyn's personal life.

'Well, it's not much to sell anyway.'

Thinking so, Evelyn smiled bitterly.

In addition, it occurred to me that it would be better to leave the house for Bianca.

'One day Bianca might need a place she can call home.'

The money you received from the Duke's loan remains, so it won't be difficult to settle in the system right away.

So one day, the early dawn when the blue darkness subsided.

Evelyn, who was walking out into the front yard holding Bianca's hand tightly, suddenly looked around.

"......."

The memories that I had built up with my daughter, soaked her like a wave.

Bianca settled in this house as soon as she was born.

Although it looked shabby to others, it was a house full of memories of mother and daughter.

Flowers with onggi bells on a small flower bed, and a garden after playing house with a child.

All of Bianca's height, even the comb-gum that she marked her child's height every half year on the white wall to see how tall Bianca grew.

Evelyn and Bianca's hands were in contact.

"Mom, aren't you coming?"

Then Bianca tilted her head and asked a question.

Staring at Bianca, Evelyn smiled softly.

"No, I have to go. Hold on......."

She locked the front door, taking the key out of her pocket.

Click, the key goes off clearly.

Holding the child's hand, walking often, headed to the station wagon.

It was such an early hour that the surrounding area was quiet and deserted.