Chapter 53

In fact, the exchange of wives is limited by tea time and conversation based on it.

Of course, there are a lot of things to talk about just about children, but it could have been a sensitive issue like a quarrel between children.

Therefore, I heard that the Mother's Association has time to introduce each other's hobbies instead of such sensitive conversations.

Usually, she takes turns showing her hobbies, but when she visits a mother's association for the first time like Evelyn.......

"You said the first person you attended would introduce your hobby, right?'

Evelyn took a peek at the surrounding atmosphere, putting her basket on the table.

There were knitting items prepared by a number of people in the basket.

But somehow, the people in this position didn't seem to care at all about Evelyn's arrangements.

The image of being on high alert was suspicious.

Like, waiting for someone to open fire.

And Evelyn's prediction was right.

"Today Lady Martinise says she's introducing her hobby."

Marion, who made a light laugh, opened his mouth aggressively.

"What did you say, you teach me how to make a coaster out of lace knitting?"

At the same time, Evelyn felt the sting in my eye.

Her eyes were desperately trying to antagonize Evelyn, even in order not to get ugly with Marion.

'No matter what hobby I brought, Marion is going to make a fool of me somehow.'

Perhaps the reason why this position was set up is for her in itself.

But I didn't mean to be daunted.

Evelyn, determined, looked around with a smile.

"That's right. Since I'm in charge of the coffee house business, I'm very interested in the products."

"But Lady Martinise."

Marion pretended to care about Evelyn, and opened her mouth softly.

"Wouldn't there be a little more classy hobby?"

"If it's a luxurious hobby, what do you mean?"

"A hobby that's not related to life."