Chapter 65

Evelyn intended to spend this New Year alone with Bianca quietly and obliquely.

I mean, until a single invitation was sent to Martinise's mother and daughter.

<Dear Lady Martinise>

......Dear?

Evelyn, reading the sentence, blinked blankly.

In ordinary cases, one would assume that one would have chosen the modifier 'dear' just to be polite.

But the person who sent this invitation is.......

'It's the Duke of Neidhart's Grandmother.'

The Duchess has always regarded her as an eyesore.

Of course, the attitude toward her has become a little more relaxed recently, but.......

Still, I don't know what the hell you were thinking about sending this invitation.

Staring at the invitation with colorful gold, Evelyn pondered over what the Duke's Grandmother was up to.

But then Bianca hopped up and down.

"Mom, why do you have such a scary face?"

"Oh, did I?"

Evelyn patted Bianca on the head with a shy face.

Bianca hugged her mother, raising her round eyes like a rabbit.

"Woong, you're still- you're frowning."

Bianca crumpled her brows and imitated Evelyn's expression.

Evelyn, who burst into laughter, sat next to Bianca on the sofa.

"Well, I got an invitation."

"Invitation?"

"Yes, it was sent by the Duke of Neidhart's Grandmother."

"Oh, Grandma?"

At Bianca's ingenious question, Evelyn had an equivocal look on her face.

"Of course, I'm familiar with the Duke of Bianca's Grandmother, so I was calling her "Grandma."

The Duke's Grandmother was a strict woman of courtesy, and it was a matter of little consideration whether the title "grandmother" was not polite.

But what was surprising was that with Bianca's friendly demeanor, the Duke's Grandmother expressed little displeasure.