Epilogue 01

News of the Duke of Neidhart's wedding rocked the whole system.

Gossip magazines talked day after day about speculation about why the Duke decided to marry and stories about Pierre Eaton, who was sentenced to death.

The benefits the Eatons would get when the Duke is not married, and the benefits of Eaton's choice of marriage.

People's curiosity has simply reached its peak, as it has been Islay who has drawn the line never to get married.

Rumors spread like wildfires on a dry field, so much so that the less-than-seen Islay calmed the rumor himself.

<The Duke of Neidhart.......>

<The woman who will be the Duke's new mistress has long been a lover of the Duke>....>

<Lady Martinise, Settle down as Cinderella of the Century>

"......That's great, Eve."

Emma, who was rummaging through mountainous gossip magazines, smiled with a slightly tired face.

"I never thought I'd get acquainted with such a famous person."

"Really, don't joke around. Emma."

Evelyn was fed up.

Of course, the main themes of the magazines were all 'Evelyn Martinise'.

How a fallen noble lady who was close to a commoner became the mistress of a Duke and why Islay chose Evelyn.

There was even an article detailing why Ludmila, who has now cut off her relationship with the Duke, abandoned her position as Duchess and became Count Tessa.

Roughly, Ludmila, the perfect lady of a renowned family, was also kicked out of the Duke of Neidhart, and at the very least, would a fallen noble lady survive as a Duke?

"......Sigh."

Evelyn, who was holding her forehead with a troubled face, let out a long sigh.