Chapter 32

He went on to explain.

"And there's a variety of street foods, so if you don't mind, I don't think it's a bad idea to try them."

"Yes, that's a good idea."

"Oh, this festival is officially held by the state, so you don't have to worry too much about hygiene......."

The explanation continued constantly.

Meanwhile, listening to him, Evelyn became a little surprised.

"Well, Duke."

"What?"

"Have you done all the research on the festival?"

"......Oh, well."

Islay wasn't brazen enough to answer, 'Of course I did my research to look good on you'.

But then Bianca opened her eyes round.

"Mr. Lay, your face is red."

"Huh? No, it's, uh......."

Islay stuttered to the end.

Then Evelyn, who had a glimpse of him, passed by him with a faint smile.

"Hurry up."

"Oh, yeah."

Isay, who held Bianca, hastily followed her.

I just felt happy about the situation.

The street where the festival began was full of energy.

Flowers made of colorful paper hung from the trees, and ribbons with long gold paper fluttered.

"Wow, Mom. There are paper flowers on the tree!"

"Yeah, pretty."

Bianca was busy looking around.

While answering each of her daughter's words, Evelyn also felt excited to watch the festival.

The sound of music and people's laughter were mixed to create an exciting atmosphere.

Amid the endless stream of delicious smells coming from street vendors, merchants raised their voices because they wanted to hold on to their customers somehow.

"Cheap, a plum is a fairy tale!"

"Look at the lady passing by there, a pretty hat!"