Chapter 45

The Duke's Grandmother was agonizing over the elaborate doll in front of her.

'This much stuff...... in return for picking up the watch.'

I told her not to care about the price, but to choose what the girl would like first.

The maid has been commissioned into a handmade workshop to produce a ceramic doll in a pretty dress.

Looking at the doll's curly blond hair and white skin, I kept thinking of her.

'Bianca Martínise.......'

To be honest, it was a very strange thing.

Evelyn, the mother of a child, really doesn't want to look at her, but why Bianca is so lovely and conspicuous.

But then, the maid who entered the room looked deeply down.

"The Duke's Grandmother, the carriage is ready.'

"Oh, yeah."

The Duke's Grandmother lifted herself up.

To give Bianca a doll, you have to meet Bianca once anyway.

So the Duchess decided to go to Polina Kindergarten on purpose today.

"What a hassle."

The Duke's Grandmother pretended to be unhappy, muttering like that.

Then the maid spoke quickly.

"Then shall we just send the wagon back? You can send gifts to kindergarten......."

"No, it's not. I'm going there myself."

The Duke's Grandmother waved her hand in a hurry.

"More than that, I'd better get going."

It was difficult to procrastinate and finish all the practice for the school arts.

In order to see Bianca practicing, she went to kindergarten on purpose under the pretext of gifts.

The Duke's Grandmother scurried out.

*

Apparently, the children were practicing in a small auditorium where the play will be held.

The Duke's Grandmother held a beautifully wrapped ceramic doll in her arms and made fun of her steps.

As I went up to the second floor of the auditorium, I could clearly see the children gathered together.

Among them, a cute girl with exceptionally bright blonde hair stood out.

It was Bianca.

'I can't really see it from here. Let's get a little closer.'

With that in mind, when I was slowly walking towards the railing.

The Duke's Grandmother's face hardened at the moment.

It was because there were guests.

Also, a guest I never wanted to encounter in a place like this.

"......what about you?"

At the call, the guest looked back.

She was a young-looking lady who could not be believed to have a son of about thirty.

"Count Tessa."

Ludmila, the former daughter-in-law.

Ludmila, who was surprised, opened her mouth without hiding her displeasure.