~Chapter Two~

"Are you my client, Haru?" Y/n open to the door, looking down at the man sitting on the floor, cup of tea in his hand with a small table in front of him. He smile, "Why yes I am."

I take couple small step into the room before shutting the door behind me, turning facing the man. "Um, please sit." He pat on the seat next to him. As she walk over to him, she noticed a chest in the back of the room.

Perfect.

"So I have a question darling."

I let out a small hum as I sit next to him, he clear his voice before opening his mouth to ask his question. "Are you an oiran or geishas?"

"I'm a geishas," I look at him, which is kinda true, she's a "geishas" when on a mission.

This man in front of her is in debt with her boss, Haru was given so many fair warnings to pay his debt on certain dates but of course, he didn't pay up. Her boss sent Y/n to assassinate without any mercy.

Y/n was raised to be assassin from a very young age, her father had to give her up since he couldn't pay the debt... like in Haru's position but the boss isn't interested taking his kid and them never seeing them again.

His life is on the line.

Y/n haven't seen her family since she was three years old, although she'd never forgive them to put her in this position. Yet, she does make a lot of money from what does so she isn't really complaining about it. She have her own house but isn't being used since she's always traveling, traveling for work.

She's not cold heart but she's have not had real feelings for anyone before, she may have dated before but doesn't mean she had feelings for them.

"So how long have you been here?" The man ask another question.

"Not very long." Y/n said very bland, he chuckled running his rough hand along Y/n's thigh. As he did that, she could feel the cool sharp object hitting against her thigh.

Not yet.

"You know, you're awfully beautiful for a geisha." He look at Y/n who was just giving him a straight face. Have no interested in this mission whatsoever.

This mission was just boring and awfully long, but it didn't take long to find this man and the other couple few who were also in debt. From these last couple missions she only get about 50,000 yens per person which isn't enough and definition not enough since she's basically running all over of Japan just to murder one through five people per week, depending how long it take her to get there.

Luckily this is her last client before she get a year off. She wasn't able to get a long vacation but since she haven't had her real break, the boss decided she was able to get a long break since she is his favorite.

The boss consider her becoming the next boss but she's not at his rank yet.

Close but not at the same time.

"Alright sir, our time is almost up. Your debt is going to be 600,000 yen." Y/n spoke up, look outside to see the sun was about to set.

*That's about $6,000 in American dollars*

"That's a bit pricey little lady," he chuckle, finally stop rubbing hand against your thigh. "You know, I am in debt but maybe if I can pay you in a different way?" a smirk form across his wrinkled face.

"How did you get in debt?" Y/n ask even though she knows the answer, 30,000 for the visit and and 57,000 for the real debt.

"Oh well, I didn't have money at the time and met someone to help me with the debt-"

"And then what happened?" Y/n interrupt him.

"Well, I spend almost all of it to this guy-"

"You're lying," She could tell he's lying just by looking at him, why lie?

"Alright if you must know, after my divorce with my wife I had to give her insanely amount of money since she was crazy. Before, I tried to give up my kid since we were in debt, it was either give up the kid or these ninjas would come after us." He pause for a second, "Well, I tried to give up the kid but my wife was convincing them to take her or me instead of the kid, she was acting like we can't just make another one."

Y/n stayed in silence listening to his reason why he actually needed the money since he lied to the boss. "Well long story short, I was running away from these guys who are trying to assassinate me. I want to live while I can so I went to a lot of bars and always got in trouble," He paused. "Getting shit-face and waking up in a hospital but now I'm thirty-seven days clean. I own debt still to this guy who's such a douche-bag person. Hah! I remember my wife's last words to me were 'I hope you rot in hell, you bastard!'"

"She's right, you are a bastard."

"Excuse you?" He instantly stopped laughing.

"Mhm, pay up now." She closed her eyes, ready to un-sheath the cool dagger.

"Damn lil' lady, you are sure impatience although this is not your place to be asking. I demanded an apology." He grip onto her thigh, tried to be threatening to her but the result ended up being a failure.

"Get your filthy hand off of me and pay up now." Y/n lowered her voice, giving this older man a chance before it's too late.

"Hey now, remember you're speaking to you whor-"

Pain throbbing on his cheek, Y/n interrupt him with a punch in the face, he places both hands on his nose that begins to drip a lot of blood. "You sure can pack a punch..." he groan.

Y/n bend over to lift her kimono up high enough to pull the dagger out its strap that keep it in its place. He look up at her in horror, "What are you doing!? You can keep the money!" He moves backward that led him nowhere but his back hitting against the wall.

"I'll let you know you called my boss a 'douchebag'," She let a smile, the smile he hadn't seen the entire time. The smile that'll be the last one he'll ever see, the smile he wished he never saw.

Putting a dagger against his neck before slicing it across causing blood squirting everywhere, him let out a horrified short scream. The last scream she gets to hear before she stops working with them for a year. Blood all over the floor and on the kimono.

"Man, I was hoping to wear this again..." she mumble underneath her breath.

Looking at her masterpiece mess, she look out the window. The sun was already down, the sky was cover like a black quilt with shinny glitters spread here and there. She walked over to the side of the room and opened the small chest, wasn't surprised he didn't bring it up.

She opens the chest and pulls out her original working clothes, she pulls it out. Sliding her kimono off, then putting her leggings on, white loose long sleeved shirt, with a pair of socks. The outfit wraps perfectly around her body and her small daggers hide in certain spots in her outfit; one by her inner thigh, two on the outside of her thigh, one hidden by her ankles, one in her sleeves. Putting her jacket on, making sure everything she need is in the pockets and where she organize her things.

She open the window after getting her things together, leaving the kimono in the chest. She stepped on the bottom rail, looking up at the roof and holding onto the edge. She look down below her to make sure no one was watching which of course not.

Y/n begin to pull herself up onto the roof and look around to the direction that'll take her to the nearest forest.

Of course, something as usual is always getting in her way.