~Part Fifth-teen~

I couldn't sleep after they left, sadness flowing over my body because it was the only god who knows what they're doing. Knowing I have to do training without Gyutaro, which is fine but it wouldn't be the same, sitting up and letting a groan as I stretch. The sun is finally rising and filling up my room with light, sliding out of bed to get ready for the day. 

Putting on a kimono to blend in the crowd and setting my hair up the best I can but the result of hair sticking out here and there, kimono is not on perfectly which I know that Daki would be really disappointed in me if she saw my looks right now. 

I fix myself a bit better than before. Walking into the town and looking around to see if any good will help me, people walking past each other while some walk into stores, or stop to talk to others. Children going by and playing with swords. It's a beautiful morning as the sun begins to put warmth onto us and the wind blows us a small cool to cool down from the warming sun.

"Hello miss," A high pitch female voice catches my attention from behind, I turn my head around to see a girl about my age with lighter hair color and hazel eyes. Her make-up is well done along with everything to the outfit, " I saw you the other night with that skinny man, I've never seen you before so  what have you come here and where is your husband?"

The word 'husband' sent a little chill throughout my whole body, "Oh we're just visiting for a while, business trip, nothing more." Haven't had that thought of us being married since my memories will disappear so we can't be nothing more. 

 "Well, would you like to come over tonight's evening to chat some more? I don't think our husbands will mind, I'd love to keep you company!"

"Hello you two! It has been so long since I last saw both of you, maybe forty decades ago?" Doma holds his fan towards his face as he looks at the siblings upside from where he is standing. Gyutaro grabs his little sister and jumps to be on the same level as Doma, "You look good as ever, Doma." Daki compliments the tall demon, known as the 'Upper-Rank Two'. 

"Where is everyone else?" Gyutaro says something before Doma gets the chance to say something to Daki. 

"The others will be here soon," Doma replies to the green hair demon, "how is it going with the puppet?" The feeling of anxiety begins to rise. "Oh it's going wonderful... right Gyutaro?" Daki walks over to the edge to take a seat, letting her legs dangle. No answers from the green hair male, just him looking away from both of them. 

"You're much different than usual, I wonder why... also I heard that- Oh! Akaza you finally arrived!" Doma stopped halfway and got distracted from Akaza's appearance. Awkward tense grows between everyone although they weren't trying to cause one, "Gyutaro, what level do you think Y/n might be? I'm asking you since you know her high chance being is." Akaza walks up to the strongest upper-rank six, his calmness calms Gyutaro just slightly. 

"Oh I don't know, maybe a lower rank one. She's fast, stubborn and strong but sometimes a dumb ass," Gyutaro hears snickering from Doma, "Have a high chance being a lower than a high." Gyutaro looks at his sister demon knowing she's feeling jealous, another woman in his life. 

"What's your opinion on her, Daki?" Doma criss crossed his arms and looked at the upper rank female. "She's worthless." She looks the other way knowing she has a lot more to say but doesn't want to hurt whatever Gyutaro's feeling is. 

"Mm, Dak-" Doma stopped talking as he felt his master's aura fills up the room. The four demons look in the same direction where their master's voice is coming from. "Tonight is the night we're going to test her if she's worthless... Doma, go get the lower-rank one to be the one after her." Muzan walks up behind the upper-rank demons. 

"Gyutaro, you better not disappoint me..."

Sitting on the bank, watching the river making its way away from us into a bigger stream. "How did you meet your husband? Aren't you lonely?" Oh right, this woman who is also just "visiting" while her husband has been at meetings, random woman saying hi to me and invited me here. Something isn't right. 

"What type of food do you make for your husband?" Yet, I still don't know her name and it has been an hour or so, the sun is almost halfway down which isn't good since demons are waiting to devour any human flesh out in the opening. "Do you wear sexy lingerie?"

"What's up with the third-degree?! I don't even know your name!" I felt a little frustrated with all the questions with an unknown name, her face looked a little shocked with my outburst. I loosen up a bit, she smiles softly with a little giggle. "Oh silly me, my name is..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gahhh I'm so sorry this is taking forever (couldn't find time for it either) but i really couldn't think what else to put in but if you give me some of the things you'd like to happen then I'm happy to add it! Thank you for your patience.