~Part Eleven~

I look up at what is in front of us, a small little home with no windows. Definitely abandon since it looks like it hasn't been used for years. From where we were standing, we're a couple steps away from the town. I feel myself about to be out of Gyutaro's arms, he put me down and had me on both of my feet while I was still looking around at our location. 

"We're going to be here for the time being, if you think you get to do whatever and get involve what the town is doing every night... you're wrong because we still got to do training." Gyutaro walk up to the back door and unlocks it.

"Can't we have a break just for tonight?" I follow behind him into our place, "I promise just tonight and tomorrow we'll get right back onto training." 

Shutting the door behind me, feeling the tense in the air screaming out between us. "Fine. I'm going with you, go to your new room and take that box." He set his sickles on the floor next to a window. Quickly looking around, it was almost what the last place looked like but with an upstairs and cleaner. 

I walk up the stairs and look down at the small hallway, as expected: two rooms across from each other with the door open, I walk into the nearest room and shut the door behind me. Plain room walls with made up futon in the corner of the room along with a desk and a smaller dresser next to the desk. 

Walking over to the desk and placing the box down on the desk, a little sick feeling in my stomach. I let out a sigh wondering what's Daki is doing, hate to say it but I kinda miss that brat. I grab the box and slowly open it, it's a perfectly wrapped fabric.

 Pulling it out of the box as it hit the floor, unwrapping it, in front of me is a beautiful kimono.      In my favorite color with a beautiful design along the one side of the kimono. 

~

After a while, Gyutaro closed his one eye and watched Muzan talking to both of them on her forehead, it's the only way from a long distance. 

"Do you care to explain why you're so far away and why?" the demon king has his hand on Daki's cheek as she's on her knees in front of him. "My lord, she killed a few people here in different locations and couldn't hide here, then they went to the old cottage we used to hide in from the sun to train and now they're in a town near the cottage, my master." Daki answered calmly about it. 

"Gyutaro and Daki, you have two weeks til we have a meeting, she should be near to your level by now: if not, then you've failed and wasted my time. I'll hate having to take someone away from you that is becoming special to you, Gyutaro." Muzan knelt down to his one knee looking at Gyutaro's eye on Daki's forehead.

"You are dismissed," Muzan stands back on his feet and removes his hand from Daki's cheek. Gyutaro's eye left, "Master Muzan, may I ask a question?" Daki stays bowing at her king. 

"Mm? You don't usually ask me questions, what is it dear?" He walks over to a bench in the room and taking a seat, he pat his leg for her to come to him.

"I was wondering, is it allowed for demons to like humans and 'falling in love?'" She asks as she crawls to her master, looking at him not breaking eye contact. 

"Are you falling for someone dear?" 

"No, of course not. My brother is slowly having a connection with this human, nothing bad will happen to him right?" Daki rests her head on her master's leg without breaking eye contact, a bit nervous about what his response is.