~Chapter Three~

"Hey Warabihime or is it something else?" Y/n stopped walking in the middle of the forest, halfway her walk into the forest she knew from the beginning someone was watching her on her way back to the temple. She knew Warabihime isn't human since Y/n first met her, "You know what, you're pretty good for a human."

Y/n turn around to see Warabihime... not in her disguise but in her real form, the form Y/n knew she was something else. Warabihime sported 2 pink flower-like demon crest on her face, and wore a two-piece version of her kimono consisting of magenta pink panties tied by long, black bows on the sides and with two magenta pieces of cloth that cover her chest. 

She also had magenta thigh-high stockings with black flower patterns and tall three-legged shoes. "I already know about demons and things like this so this isn't new."

"Oh really, how about the demon king and the ranks?"

"Demon king?" It wasn't a question it was more of repeating.

"Yes and I'm his upper moon rank, the sixth one!" a smirk form on her pale skin with the print on her face, "And I'm the prettiest out of them."

"Are you sure about that? Because I can't tell if you're wearing make-up or wearing a clown mask," Y/n was already over this. "Shut up worthless trash! Don't forget who you're talking to!" Warabihime in furious shouted at Y/n . "We're actually the same, we have our own boss and we take tasks from them, then become stronger each time."

"We're not the same Warabihime, don't ever compare us the same."

"But I'm not wrong with the second one, about getting stronger." 

"What do you want Warabihime?" Y/n asked in annoyance.

" I also heard you might become the next boss once you're better than your boss." Warabihime ignored her question. "Right... I'm going to quit but then you interrupted my trip to see him and quit."

Her smirk went away, "But don't you want to be stronger?"

"I don't care about being stronger, I just want freedom." Y/n said then looking around for something. Warabihime watching every little moves she does, "What are you doing?"

"I figured if you're not going to leave me alone til you get what you want, so I'm setting a little fire to keep me warm. Demons can't feel temperature can they?" Y/n said grabbing few wood for the fire and setting them in a spot.

"No... we don't." She watch Y/n setting the fire for herself.

"Right and right now it's freezing cold." Y/n said.

After setting it up, "Are you sitting or standing?" Y/n found two logs sitting by a stump and setting one down on both opposite sides. Warabihime let out a small hum, hesitating. She walk over to the one side and sitting down on the log as Y/n sits on the other side.

Y/n study her looks, "Your eyes, they said 'Upper-Rank 6' so you're really telling the truth that there's ranks... who's the others?" 

"Well, there's one, two, three, four, five, and six which is my brother and I." Warabihime cross her leg on top of the other, trying to get Y/n on their side like her master wanted. 

"So just go straight to the point because I have places to be and I really don't want to be here," Y/n still wasn't interested or saw no point of having this conversation, she mostly want to be in her house in her comfy futon.