~Chapter Nine~

I clutch onto my side of my torso hearing Daki laughing in the back, "You're so weak! You're wasting our time and Muzan wasting his time."

I can't lose to Daki, even if she's a demon who's controlling her crazy belts. Gyutaro sitting on the side watching the entire fight, he didn't think I was ready yet but his crazy ass sister was being too impatient. Speaking of Gyutaro, we didn't go back to that conversation we were about to have. 

"Hah! You're never going to be better than us, you useless piece of trash," Daki giggles, "I wonder what master Muzan sees in you, you suck." She smiles, looking at her brother who has no interest in this. 

Sneaking up behind her while she was looking at her brother, blabbering that she's the best. Pulling the cool pocket knife out of my shoe along a small brown sack, with wisteria flower powder the scent is not recognized. As she still has her back still turned, sprinkling with the flower along the blade and ready to throw it at her head. 

"Oh Y/n, do me a favor and just drop dead since you-" She let out a laugh feeling something in the back of her head. "You bastard!"

Running up as her belts are too weak to move, "What the hell did you do!?" She looks at me with the realization that she's going to lose. Swift my feet at her shoes to make her fall down before finding a way to jump on her, grabbing another knife out of a different pocket and repeating stabbing her face. 

How the hell did I not smell it? I keep lowering my guard...

"Brother!" She shriek while unable to move.

Feeling myself getting pulled off of Daki, "We're done." 

I win again, "Oh you, you can't heal yourself after getting a few stabs in the face? You have to take yourself once a while since you were born with a pretty face." Gyutaro knelt to her height and fixed her up, pulling the knife out of the back of her head and tossing it to the side.

Laying on my back in a star fish position, looking up at the stars and the bright beautiful moon that is about to go away switching jobs with the sun. "Let's go since the sun is coming up." He pulled Daki off the ground and then helped me up off the ground. 

The three of us walked back to the cottage, myself wondering if I should take a bath now or wait.

Once we got back to the cottage, Daki went straight to the mat on the floor with Gyutaro while I pick up clean clothes and grabbed a few bottles of soap from the bedroom. 

"Where are you going Y/n?" Gyutaro stops talking to Daki about what our progress of training is, looking at me. "I'm going to the pond, I'll be back in a while." I said opening the door making sure no sunlight comes in the cottage. 

As I walk to the pond I found to bathe and wash clothes, I begin to think I have no chance of going against Gyutaro and maybe Daki if she wasn't so empty headed. 

I came back with a few small stitches because of Daki, I immediately went straight to bed and passed out from exhaustion from the training. 

 "Shh, she's listening so be quiet..." Gyutaro looks at the door knowing she's listening through the door.

 "Okay, now she's asleep and we already talked about the progress... I have a question, how are your feelings with Y/n?" Daki whispers as she looks at the green-hair male who's avoiding eyes contact, "Were you guys going to talk about it? You don't believe she really have feelings for you."

"Well, we were but then you arrived but I don't really want to talk about it. I'm hideous, so of course I don't believe she has feelings for me, she could be just playing with me... " a small frown form in the end of the sentence

"Brother, you're not ugly! But you have to tell her and you know why." Daki looks at the male. He nods ready to be done with the conversation. He still doesn't know his feelings and doesn't want to believe she was feeling something for him, afraid of commitment.

"Daki, have you ever been in love?" Gyutaro finally speaks up. 

"No brother, I don't need anyone but you." Daki answers his question, "tonight I'm going back and we'll meet up again in two weeks. Tonight you talk about it okay?" 

"Yeah I know, tonight you should do something. Here..."

Crawling away from the door and back underneath the comforter not wanting to hear what Daki is telling her confused-feeling brother, unable to think about anything at this point. Although, Gyutaro knew Y/n heard the whole conversation, the real question is: How will either of them look at each other and tell them how they feel. 

Y/n is afraid of commitment and rejections even though this is the second time she had feelings for someone, she kept her guards up for the most part after the first one but something about him made it lower... she doesn't know why but it did.

As for Gyutaro, he has never been in a relationship so he won't even know what to do for them or does he'll know how he reacts to certain things, he won't even let her touch him or be near him unless it's training. He has his guards up high and very insecure with almost everything, the only thing he has is his sister. He doesn't need anyone but her, he doesn't need to care for anyone but her, he doesn't love anyone but her... so he doesn't need someone else in his life when there's already someone special in his life. 

What he really doesn't want is to add more people in life since they'll always leave him and how he was treated, who knows if she's going to be the same. Leaving both of them heartbreak. His trust issues are way too high, it'll be a very long time to get him where Y/n needs him to be for them to work. 

Even Daki won't even know how to help Y/n, not like she would help her in the first place. Gyutaro is intelligent when it comes to a lot of things, and he's wise at what he's going to do soon because he just doesn't want a heartbreak.

~~~~~~~

Sorry the chapter is short but i promise the next one will be longer.

Edited it because it didn't fit right with me so made it better and longer.🙂

Her (Gyutaro x F-Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें