~Part Twelve~

"Touch starvation is a condition that happens when you don't get as much physical touch as you're used to - or any at all. You crave contact but can't interact with others for some reason. It's also known as touch deprivation or skin hunger." 

Screaming out touched starve.

 Gyutaro thinks you're trying to hide your disgust because he is a demon and how he looks: he could kill you at any moment if he could. Gyutaro never had a physical touch with anyone but sometimes craves for some, his sister doesn't count. 

 Speaking of sometimes wants physical touches: ever since Y/n came along, he wanted nothing but her touches. Something about her made him connected with her, as if they were meant to be, but... he won't open up whatsoever, closed up like a bashful calm.

 He's snarky, selfish, cocky, toxic, and he can be strict with training.

"Everything is so pretty..." I look around looking at lights, smelling the food, the music playing in the background along with the sound of people talking and laughing. 

"Haven't you been to places like this?" Gyutaro looking around, trying to blend in with the crowd. 

"Well, yes but I didn't really stay long enough to admire them. Before this all happened, I was just assigned to go places like this and kill whoever didn't repay."

"Y/n, how are you so weak but able to kill someone? How does that even work?" Gyutaro looked down at me before looking ahead. 

Rude but true, "I was trained to kill and not all the things we did, because why would someone want to kill one of us and mess with us? We're basically like a mafia, no one would fuck with them. Oh! We also able run for miles-"

"Then why do you always fail during our training?" Gyutaro cut me off and looked down at me with his one eyebrow raised. 

"Well um maybe because there's no trap set up everywhere?" I scoff while raising my eyebrow at him, "Anyway, we're able to run for miles, learned how to fight: just the basics. And learned how to be like a ninja, killing people without making a sound."

"Mhm sure, you sure make a hella lot of sounds all the time, especially during our training..." Gyutaro rolls his eyes. 

"Oh shut up, I'm one of the best!"

"Okay sure, but why are you so weak now if you're the best? If you were with them now, would you be the 'strongest' rank? I would've put you in a lower rank." He made a turn into an alleyway pulling me along with him. Looking down at me, his arms dangling by his sides.

"I got poisoned a week before we met, someone noticed I wasn't a real oiran so they poisoned my drink. I only survived because I caught it early, ever since I didn't really have the strength I used to have. But I've been gaining it back, thanks to you and your training: I'm slowly getting there..."

No one ever thanks Gyutaro before... gave his stomach a weird feeling. 

He felt his face moving towards Y/n's face, grabbing a strand of Y/n's hair.

My face began to warm up as my stomach and heart went wild, Gyutaro slid his hand away with his two fingers pinched. "You had a bug in your hair."

"Ew."

"Fireworks tonight! Everyone gets a picture with your partner! Get a discount on the food with your partner! Dance with your partner to get an amazing price!" A man yelling cheerfully, loudly for everyone to hear, Gyutaro and I turn our head at him. I secretly want to do everything, "Hey Gyutaro, I'm kinda hungry. Mind if I grab some food?" 

"Fine, let's go together so you can have some leftovers at the house... you'll have to go out for a hunt for yourself later since I'm not going to do shit for you after everything I've done for you."

"Fair enough- hey where's your master's hideout anyway?" I said quietly just for him to hear. 

"It's complicated."

"Hm okay, let's go have some fun now!"

~~~~~~~

Sorry the chapter is short, I didn't know what else to add but I'll make them longer in the next chapter. Thank you for reading it :D