~Chapter Six~

It been about a week and the wounds are still healing, during the day Y/n would still work on the cottage they were both staying in. Y/n carry 20lbs of bucket of water at least five times a day because how dirty the place was. She scrubbed and washed the floors, cleaned the walls even if there were molds coming in.

 Y/n dusted anywhere that needed to be wiped down, taking out dirty rugs and shook them outside. She clean the windows at night so she doesn't bring sunlight into the house because of Gyutaro.

Speaking of Gyutaro, he did nothing but watch Y/n clean all day. There was nothing for him to do during the daytime but when it's nighttime he goes out on a hunt while Y/n resting, sure, let's say he goes get food for Y/n. When she isn't then he'll look around the place to find a good spot to train. On the first day he want her to show him everything she got and work on something that's missing.

Make her faster, stronger, and think quick as she fight. 

If Daki wasn't stubborn to fight her then they would've been training right now.

"Y/n, how's your wound?" Gyutaro's raspy voice catches her attention as she sweep off the porch, the sun was already going down.

"Um it's good actually, I think we can train now." Y/n look at the demon.

"Alright... follow me." Gyutaro walk towards the wood, Y/n set her broom and follow the demon. She was getting excited with their training but what is going to happen next, she's isn't going to like it.

"I'm giving you a minute to run to far as you can. After that minute up, the chase start, your goal is to get to the top of that hill. If I catch you, I'm dragging you back here and we're starting over." Gyutaro stop walking and looking back down at Y/n with a confuse look.

"Okay?" Y/n said looking up at him. Maybe a bit too long. It made Gyutaro overthinking if she's thinking he's ugly... if that's why she's starring at him even though he have no proof that's what she's looking at him for. But really she want to know why they were doing this.

"Go." Gyutaro look away. Y/n walk the opposite way and begin to jog. It been so long since she move this much, she turn directions here and there. 

"Where is the hill?" Y/n said kinda breathless, it been more than one minute. Y/n stop to see her surrounding if he's around but he wasn't, looking up the trees to see if he was there. Nope. She begin to walk, she begin to walk on pile of leaves.

"Hah this is such a joke-" I got cut off feeling myseld falling, I close my eyes shut and let out a scream. Landing on the rough ground, I let out a groan and slowly opening my eyes. It look like I was in a hole, I push myself off the ground and realized I was stuck in a hole, that bastard set up traps around the place. 

After crawling out of the hole, "Found you~" I hear the familiar voice. 

"You bastard, you didn't tell me there was traps!" I dust the dirt off of me. 

"Then that would ruin the surprise... you lost, let's try again." Gyutaro throw Y/n over his shoulder, running back where they started. Y/n let out a groan, and went the opposite way from where she went. Gyutaro didn't watch where she was running but he could hear where she was going. 

He didn't smell for her, he was listening for her. If he was smelling for her then it would all be over in a second, Gyutaro wasn't too far away from Y/n either. And this is a great place to train because other demons aren't around in the area since Gyutaro executed them. 

Y/n trip on something caused her to let out a yelp, she realized what she done and quickly getting up. She sprint the other way and without paying attention, next she know she wasn't on the ground and upside down.

Letting out a terrified scream.

"Damn it Gyutaro!" she scream in frustration. She was being hang by her ankle with a rope, her arms dangling and her one leg sitting in a 90 degree angle. She move around too much to piece together what happened, only to make it worse making herself spinning in circle slowly. 

She look up at her ankle and look back at the ground to see Gyutaro standing there, snickering. This was too funny for him.

"It's not funny!"

"I thought you were a well trained assassin, no?" Gyutaro said still snickering, jump onto the branch where the rope was holding her. He slowly pull her up onto the branch and help her to take it off, once again taking her back to the spot where they started.

"You're not getting closer Y/n." Gyutaro said as he put her down off of his shoulder. Of course this is the at least thirtieth time happening, she kept getting stuck in traps. This was much different than the training she went through.

"Damn you Gyutaro..." Y/n lay there breathless. 

"C'mon one more time before the sun comes up." Gyutaro pick her up from her arm, "if you last longer than 10 minutes, I'll give you full five minutes instead of one from now on." 

I perk my head up, "promise?"

"Yeah sure, but I highly doubt you're going to make it longer than 10 minutes." He begin to snicker, he enjoyed seeing you getting stuck and seeing you... weak.

"Asshole..." I stretch my legs will quick and sprinting off, I believe in myself doing this one time. Maybe best to hide.

I begin to kinda noticed where all the traps were, they all have a pattern. Surprisingly nothing was thrown at me...yet. I look over at a bush nearby and decide to hide in it. It's probably for the best. He didn't say not to hide.

I begin to feel a bit itchy from laying in this bush, "Okay Y/n you can come out now, I know you're here. It has been more than ten minutes." Gyutaro shouting out for me, he's couple steps away from me. I crawl out of my space, "Hah! I did it!" I cheer. 

"Y/n, were you laying in those bushes..." Gyutaro ask as he turn around. 

"Yeah?" I said confusing. He walk up to me and look at the bushes. 

"Y/n... those are poison ivy." Gyutaro said as he look down at me.

I walk around Gyutaro and walking the way where "home" is, "You know what, I-"

"Wai-" Gyutaro went to grab me but everything happen so fast, I realize I was upside down again but this time both of my legs were tied together.

"God damn it!" I yell, and then relax as in giving up.