[1] Karma X Reader

This is my first one-shot, please also check out my other story, Fallen Winter *A Gakuen Alice Story* .

Just sayin' Assassination Classroom and all its characters does not belong to me, it belongs to Yūsei Matsui. I only own the one-shot.

And if my one-shots is similar to other works, I will tell you in advance that I did not copy them, I had several ideas about these one-shots beforehand. And also please don't copy my works, you may ask for my permission and send me the version and I will tell you if this is acceptable.

This is because I have other accounts on a different website and this always seems to happen.

Now, on with the one-shot!

Please Comment, Rate and Follow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"COME BACK HERE YOU BAKA!!!!"

A smirk crept on his face as he sneered at you,

"Come get it if you can~!"

"RAWR! GIVE MY CHOCOLATE BACK!"

"Come get it then [Last name]~, no need to hesitate~!"

Fed up you stormed away, pissed off beyond reason, damn that baka, you had waited in line a whole day just to buy that delicious deluxe chocolate box and he stole it from you. Dammit. When the bell rang, you stormed straight to class. Korosensei was in the middle of teaching, you were late again. And it's all Karma's fault.

You see, you were Karma's toy and he liked seeing your reactions as a human. (Izaya moment! Dun dun dun!) he always stole things away from you but you still liked him, as a friend, nothing more. Sure there were those moments where your face would suddenly go red when he talks to you, but he was being embarrassing those times.

Anyway, as you walked in, you slumped into your seat next to Karma.

"[Last name]-san, please don't be late next lesson." Korosensei said while teaching the class.

"Hai"

Chuckling, Karma took a quick glance at you, only to be frightened at your murderous aura, purple and fiery, yep he was sure that you were ready to kill a certain someone. The certain someone being him of course.

"Hey..."

"..."

"[Last name]"

"..."

"[Last Name]..."

"..."

"[Last Name]-san?"

"..."

"[Last Name]-sama...?"

"..."

You ignored him as you quickly/vigorously took down notes from the board. As soon as you finished, you walked out of the classroom, unnoticed, like always. Karma was just staring at you while you were walking out the door.

"Is that box of chocolate that important to her?"

As soon as class ended, he rushed outside, trying to find you, but you were no where to be seen. He even asked Nagisa and the others if they saw you. They all inwardly smiled at his reaction.

"They are really meant for each other..." they all thought.

By the end of the day you didn't go back to class at all and he was getting worried.

The next day you went to class. He tried to talk to you. He even gave you the puppy eyes. If it was a normal day, you would've took a picture of him doing that, but it wasn't a normal day, so... you just ignored him. The whole day was filled with,

"Oi [Last Name]"

"[Last Name], just talk to me!"

" I didn't eat the chocolate yet!"

"[Last Name]-san, come on!"

"[Name]"

"[Name], I'm sorry."

You hesitated once, but no, you can't give up yet!

During the cooking lesson, the class was making cake. As usual, he kept trying to talk to you. You glanced at him and saw him sigh. And you smiled.

"I'll forgive him at the end of the day"

When Kayano-san asked about while her cake wasn't sweet enough, and while Korosensei sweetened it, the Karma took out his anti-sensei knife and thrusted it at Sensei, he was suddenly in a pink and purple apron with love heart pictures on it.

Giggling you took out your phone and took a picture.

Smiling, Korosensei sneered,

"[Last Name]-san chose this lovely apron with me, do you like it?"

Then instantly, you froze, turning around slowly with a forced smile, you looked at Karma and was surprised that he had an innocent smile on his face. Edging towards you, he said,

"Really? You know, this apron doesn't really suit me... you should know better than to choose an apron that doesn't suit me right~?"

Edging backwards, you hit the table, you sweatdropped at stammered,

"S-sorry, I w-won't do i-it again, p-please forgive m-me?"

"Nope."

Unexpectedly, he put his lips on yours. You froze. The classroom froze. A few seconds passed as you processed what had just happened. Rio-san was taking pictures, other than that, no one dared to move. After around 10 seconds, you 2 were pulled apart by yellow tentacles.

"Hey! No kissing in the classroom! Do it outside!"

Smirking, Karma then said,

"So we can do this outside as much as we want?~"

"As much as you guys want!"

He then turned to me, and sneered,

"Did you hear that? Let's go outside then!"

He tugged your hand as he dragged you out the classroom. Red faced, you followed, you swore you could hear Korosensei musing

"I'm gonna spy on those 2 later" from inside the classroom.

Karma then turned his head towards you and gave and innocent smile. And you smiled back.

"When am I going to get my chocolate back?~" you wondered out of curiosity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done! I hope you guys liked it!

Thanx for reading this one-shot and send me some suggestions!

BTW, don't expect me too update about everyday, I may do it around once a week.

Please Comment, Rate and Follow!