[13.3] Crossover! Knb X Assassination Classroom

Hello! For some reason, I couldn't update this chapter on both my phone and laptop, so I couldn't post it!

AAAANNNNNDDDD!!!! I was really sick these past few weeks. So sick that I have not been able to sleep properly.

And yes, there is going to be an anime for Kuroko no Basuke Extra Game! I'm not sure when it's coming out though. It has been confirmed though.

This chapter is just basically the basketball games, so there really is no plot development. And also, this is the last part of the crossover. Cause I want to start continuing my Ass Class one-shots. And can you guys start giving me requests again? Cause I don't have any requests now.

And someone private messaged me, telling me that my one-shots suck and stuff... and that I shouldn't makes parts to my one-shots and stuff...

Can you guys give me your opinions about this? Cause if you guys don't like it, I won't do it anymore...

Anyway! I hope you enjoy the chapter!
~~~◇◆◇~~~

Terasaka jumped for the tip-off, however, Murasakibara obviously got it first. When the ball was sent to Karma's direction, he smirked and sped through the court. Terasaka had fallen down from the jump and landed on the floor on his bottom. he groaned in pain as Nakamura laughed at him as she ran past him. The others from Team B chased after Karma, they soon caught up and tried to guard him. However, Nagisa and Kayano weren't good with sports, and with a few feints, Karma easily got through before getting bending his legs and lowering his arms to get into position to shoot.

As he lifted his arms, ready to shoot, a hand intercepted the ball from behind, flicking the ball towards Nakamura's direction. She caught the ball in surprise as she froze for a few seconds, in shock, before handling the ball, bouncing away towards the other end of the court. All the players except for two stared at the penetrator. He glared at Karma, giving off a terrifying vibe as he walked back to the other end of the court.

Murasakibara was defending the other teams goal, his presence and height overbearing. Nakamura stopped immediately and gulped at him. Suddenly Kise was right next to her and stole the ball, Terasaka cursed when Kise used the same feints that Karma used on him. Chiba was right under the goal, and was waiting for the ball, when the ball was passed to him,

"NYYAAAAAA?! EEEHHH?!"

The entire class's focus went towards the yellow octopus, one of his tentacles had been cut off. Murmurs could be heard as the class wondered who had done such a thing. Then they heard a cheer from the courts.

"YEEESSS!! I HIT KOROSENSEICCHI!!"

It was the blonde-haired boy. When questioned, he had answered that when he passed the ball to Chiba, he threw a knife in Korosensei direction, but from behind, Korosensei didn't notice as he was concentrating on the game. Akashi smirked as the class gulped at the amount of skills needed to accomplish that.

The game soon continued. Chiba made the shot as Akashi didn't bother to defend. He wanted to let the class know the difference of skills between them and the End Class. The game soon went on, however, it seemed like only the generation of miracles were playing, they seldom passed the ball to the others, however, they only watched in awe.

Many assassinations took place during this game, Akashi throwing a pair of scissors at Korosensei, who didn't suspect it to be made of anti-sensei material. And he had done this while performing the ankle break. Murasakibara only took part in a few assassination attempts as he wasn't bothered to do so. But he usually got his half opened packets of chips dropped it next to Korosensei, who picked it up. And you know the drill, it was made of anti-sensei material.