[12.2] Nagisa X Reader

Sorry for not updating in so long!! Some exams are coming up so...

Anyway... the chapter is here! I hope you enjoy!!
~~~◇◆◇~~~

After the introductions, the boys awkwardly sat down in silence.

Uncomfortable with the silence, Nagisa stammered,

"U-um, we were just in the middle of a card game, would you guys like to join in?"

"Sure."

You inwardly sighed.

'How boring'

You each took 10 cards, as each person put down a card, the more intense the atmosphere got.

'They're hard opponents... with the exception of the playboy and Sugino'

'Isogai plays flawlessly, without a change in expression, so I can't guess randomly.'

'Karma tricks the others while smirking the entire time, so I can't guess what he is thinking.'

'Maehara, Sugino and Nagisa on the other hand, are really easy to guess, as their expression changes too easily.'

After an hour, you, Karma and Isogai were the only ones left. The pressure was in the air as you got the joker.

Isogai carefully put his hand out towards your cards, staring at you, but you merely gave him a princely smile. All of them sweatdropped.

When he closed his eyes and took one, he slowly opened his eyes to look at his cards and his expression turned disheartened.

Karma laughed at his demise while you stifled a laugh.

Finally, it was the final round.

The Prince vs. The Devil

You carefully took a card from the spare batch and glanced at it. You inwardly sighed in relief that it wasn't a joker.

You didn't exactly mind losing to him as it was just a game. Until Karma came up with an idea.

"Wait, let's make this interesting. How about the loser will have to tell his greatest secret?"

You immediately answered,

"No, I am not interested in making deals."

He smirked,

"Oh? You scared? Do you want me ask your mum?"

You twitched than gave the princely smile.

"Fine. I hope you don't regret this as I'm going to destroy you."

The others sweatdropped. You two were taking this too seriously.

Karma put down a card and you did the same. Both of you glaring/staring at each other faces for any changes of expression.

You had a joker in the cards in your hands. You gulped in pressure, just slightly. Karma didn't miss this however and smirked.

He put hand out and picked the card in the middle.

It wasn't a joker.

He won.

He cheered with the other guys, then they all sat down in front of you, waiting for your end of the deal.

Sick of pretending, you 'tch'ed. They twitched in shock.

Did you just do that?

You stood up and sat down cross-legged, yawning. They stared at you for your change in attitude.