[9.1] Isogai X Reader X Karma

I have never done a double X Reader before... so don't blame me if this is bad.

By the way, just curious, do you guys hate it when your favourite anime just ends and you want more?

Or when a mangaka just discontinues the manga especially when the manga is epic?

Or the worst situation where the ending is not satisfying?

I feel really disheartened that this happens...

Especially when I loved the series...

Oh well... enough about me...

Let's start!

Comment, Vote and Follow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"[Name]-san, I have some tickets to an amusement park, w-would you like to come with me?"

Your face brightened as you heard the news. With an immediate "yes!", you thanked the ikemen and waved a goodbye, excited for the day to come.

Too bad you were oblivious to the ikemen's blushing face and the redhead just behind the corner. After all, if you did notice you would've been able to have a happy and peaceful day at the amusement park.

Later that day, you and Isogai texted each other about the time and place, and in the other corner, the red-head devilously decided its invasion on that day.

2 days later~

"I-isogai-kun, I'm s-sorry! *pant* *pant* My bus came late!"

"It's fine [Name]-chan, I just arrived here around 5 minutes ago."

"... oh... ok... sorry anyway!"

You apologised as you sweatdropped,

'Guys always say that line in manga and anime, especially when they actually arrived a lot earlier...'

Meanwhile in Isogai's mind,

'I can't believe that I arrived an hour earlier. But thank god she came, I was just panicking earlier, I hope she didn't see that.'

After a few minutes of silence, you broke it by saying and pointing to the ice-cream store,

"Let's go then! But first, lets buy some ice cream from there!"

As you two waited in line, a certain red-head followed you and stood behind you guys (stalker, lol).

When you two were next in line, Isogai said,

"Can we have two ice-creams, a vanilla and cho-"

"Make that three, two vanillas and a chocolate."

Someone's arm was hung around your shoulder.

Surprised, both of you whipped your bead around to see Karma, smiling 'innocently', well to you anyway.

The lady serving the ice-cream blushed at the sight of the two men, but gave you a glare, but you didn't notice.

When she handed the ice-cream to each of you, she clearly tried to make hand contact with the boys and smiled seductively, while winking. But when she handed the ice-cream to you, she basically thrusted it into your hands.

Confused by this action, you looked at her quizzically before looking back at the boys, who were having a staring/glaring contest.

Sighing, you knocked their heads together and laughed. They soon joined in.

As you three walked to the bus stop, with you in the middle of course, many glares and blushes were sent towards you three.

Soon, you three finished your ice-cream.

When you three got onto the bus, you walked calmly to a seat near the back and sat down. However, the boys just srood there by your seat. Confused, you patted down the empty spot next to you and asked,

"Why aren't you two sitting? One of you can sit next to me while the other can sit behind us."

The other passengers muttered at the occurence and eventually the bus driver yelled at them,

"Sit down you brats!"

With a 'tch' and a 'sorry', they sat together in the seat behind you.

Faking a cry, and in a very small voice, you whimpered,

"So both of you don't want to sit next me?"

Their reaction afterwards were hilarious to be honest.

The ikemen, gasped and started panicking. Grabbing your shoulders, he made you face him and he started apologising.

"[Name]-chan, that is not true! Definitely not true! It's just that it's awkward to sit next to a girl, when especially there are two guys! If Karma wasn't here, I would definitely, sit next to you! So don't be sad! I don't hate you or anythi-"

And he went on for a few minutes.

Karma on the other hand just mused,

"Nah, a lady needs to have two seats to herself. And there are deliquents on the bus. I don't wanna be seen together with a girl like you. Yeah, that's it. Wait, huh? That sounded rude. I mean't that it would be dangerous for ya. And also tha-"

He also went on for a few minutes.

After they had finished, you solemnly turned to face the front, shoulders trembling. Both of them mistook it as a sign that you were about to break into tears, and were reaching you hand towards your shoulder before you started laughing out loud (lol) and then you fell of your seat.

The other passengers stared at you and becomed you to quieten down. Muttering a 'sorry', you went back to your seat.

Facing the boys who were confused, you took their hands and sparkled. Blushing at this sudden movement, they both stuttered,

"Umm... w-what?"

Then you exclaimed,

"It's fine. I won't tell anyone. There is nothing wrong with two people of the same gender to love each other. Nothing wrong. As long as you two are reaponsible, I support you two whole-heartedly. I hope the relationship goes well."

Nodding your head and smiling, you let go of their hands and smiled even wider, sparkling even more.

The boys faced each other for a few minutes, before screaming a 'no!' in front of your face and began rambling on about how they weren't 'together'.

All you did was chuckle and nod your head. This went on for the whole bus trip, which deeply annoyed the passengers.

But all of them were thinking,

'Who's going to end up with the girl?'

Well, you will find out later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think this went pretty well... but a bit weird... I'm updating the next chapter in a few days.

And they are finally going to arrive at the amusement park!

Anyway, thanks for the votes!

Until next time... Cya!

Comment, Vote and Follow