[16.1] Maehara X Reader

Hiya! Sorry for the delay! Right now, I'm accepting requests, so if you want a specific one-shot, put it in the comment section down below, but if you don't want to, you can dm me.

Don't hesitate to ask for a oneshot! If you want a specific scenario, then do tell me as if it is short or unable to be used for a one-shot, I can make it a drabble.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and so vote, comment or follow! I'd greatly appreciate it!

|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|

You sighed as you tilted your head backwards to get a better view. You saw Maehara linking arms with yet another girl shopping together for what seems to be clothes at a famous shopping district. You knew he was renowned for being a playboy, but he was only a 15 year-old, that's too young to be creating the troublesome trait.

Prior a few days ago, you saw him at the swimming pool with another girl who seemed to be older than him, they seemed to be having fun and you thought he would take her seriously as he'd been talking about the specific girl to all his friends in class for days.

'Should've known. Guess he's gonna end it with this girl soon after having fun.'

Coincidently, you always seemed to be there when he's going on a date. Whether it's a karaoke or restaurant, you just had to for some reason be in the other karaoke room or a few tables away from him.

Sometimes you wondered if he was actually following you or something.

Anyway, you took another deep sigh as you turned your head back and continued with your own business.  Korosensei had suddenly made arrangements for a trip to Hawaii to learn its culture as well as to have fun and relax after finishing your midterm exams.

To say the least, you were normal. Just normal. You weren't an assassination genius like Nagisa, you weren't an excellent fighter like Karma, you weren't a sniper like Hayami, you weren't smart like Okuda. If you were to be completely honest, you would probably be the background character that no one actually notices until people actually point you out, but usually you have nothing to point out about anyway.

You were the typical girl who had a few close friends and talked to just about everyone in the class. You were pretty good with sports, but in Class E,  it weren't anything special.

And like a normal girl, you grew a small crush on Maehara in your first year of middle school, you talked to each other when bored or when necessary. Grew out of the crush in a month.

Of course, none of the crushes you had were serious enough to think about dating. You had a goal to only date after you graduate high school, and unlike those typical shoujo manga, first boyfriends usually never last.

Anyway, continuing on, Korosensei had decided for a trip to Hawaii. Your parents were reluctant, but eventually gave in. You didn't have many casual clothes you usually wore a simple dress or T-shirt. You weren't much of a fashionista. So you decided to go shopping for some clothes, and perhaps get some compliments as well to make you feel a bit more important.

You went around looking for clothes until you heard a loud yell and slap. The first thought that came to your mind was whether it was Maehara or not. You tilted your head back and sweatdropped when you found out that it was indeed the boy in question, and then he tapped your shoulder before you could ignore what had just happened and go back to your own business. The hand draped over your shoulder as he started to chat to you endlessly as if the incident hadn't just happened.

"[Last Name]-san, nice to bump into you here! You know even if we're in the same class, we don't talk often do we?"

"Uh huh. Anyway, shouldn't you go back to comfort your girlfriend? Or are you going on another date after this?"

"Ah, don't worry about that, we broke up."

"I see. Anyway, I'm going shopping for clothes today, were you planning to buy something with your ex-girlfriend?"

He smirked as he blew into your ear as you just grimaced. You got his hand off your shoulder as you flicked his face away from your ear. You gave him a questioning glare before you started to walk faster away from him.

He ran to catch up to you as he put a large smile onto his face, showing the ikemen aura, full of sparkles and rainbows.

"But if you're so interested in my dating life then you must like me right? Want to date?"

You gave a disgusted face before you swiftly gave a 'no'.

For the rest of the day, he followed you around to buy clothes, and you
had to admit, he had a great taste in clothes. You guys had some fun for the rest of day, going to cafes and video game centers. It was nice to go around with a male classmate sometimes, after all your female friends don't really have the same interests as you.

Once it was dark, you gave each other your farewells before going in your separate directions. In your mind, you had thought,

"Maybe he isn't that bad of a guy after all. "

~■♢■~

After that day, Maehara seemed to talk to you more often and you actually found out that you guys had a lot in common. After talking to each other for quite some time, he gradually become a close friend that you would talk to when you just felt like it.

Of course, you avoided his flirty passes as you were not interested at all with dating him. You had given it some thought about that maybe you guys would fit pretty well together if you dated and it might actually work out.

But you didn't want to date someone you didn't even have feelings for, and you didn't want to date at such a young age, studies were important and you didn't want to get distracted. But a deciding factor would be the fact that Maehara broke up with every of his girlfriends in at least a day or two.

And after all, you didn't really want to lose a close friend as you knew that if you broke up with him, you'd probably feel awkward with him afterwards.

Anyway, the trip to Hawaii was approaching and the whole class were pretty excited to go, even to the point of organising a 'mixer' with the foreigners.

You were most anxious about Maehara to be honest. As Okano told you that she wanted to confess to him during the trip. You were proud of her, as she was the tsundere type and she seemed pretty reluctant to confess to him. You weren't really worried about the fact that they'll date, but you were scared that Maehara would break up with her afterwards.

So you decided to keep watch over them to make sure nothing would go wrong.

Oh, how wrong you were.