[16.2] Maehara X Reader

Now, my fellow readers, I will have to apologise profusely for not updating even I said that I could update several times two weeks ago. Wattpad had decided to become an immature kid crying for rejection as I couldn't update my story. 

Anyway, since Wattpad has finally worked and I can post my chapters now, I feel like a fairy zooming through the paradise of boredom.

Anyway! Let's start the chapter! It's pretty damn long! Hope you enjoy this!

▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪

You pondered over the thought of Okano confessing to Maehara. If you were to be completely honest, you had no problem with the thought of them being together. Both of them are pretty good friends, with the exception of Okano sometimes hitting him due to embarrassment. You took a glance at Maehara and Isogai talking together, and you smiled at the thought of Maehara's reaction when Okano would confess to him.

He noticed your stare and gave you a smirk before going towards you with his sparkling aura again. You sighed at his behaviour as you knew exactly what he was going to do.

"[Last Name]-san~ I've noticed that you've been staring at me~ You wanna date?"

You gave a swift no before going back to the book that you've been reading. You heard him sigh as he went back to his seat and continued talking to Isogai. You gave a small smile towards his direction in which he didn't notice at all. Not long after though, you started fretting over the school trip as you had unknowingly decided to leave everything, including packing and scheduling to the the last minute.

The Next Day

You had a all-nighter packing and asking all your classmates about what to bring. And you had particularly decided to pack the clothes that Maehara and you picked out together. Maehara said that it looked good on you and you'll 'catch the eyes of all men'  while wearing the outfits. You knew it was an exaggeration but couldn't help feeling flattered on hearing those words. You haven't really gotten a lot of compliments in life anyway.

You quickly hurried towards the airport, making your older brother drive you while he was being pestered on why he was a slow driver even though it was entirely the traffic's fault. When you had finally arrived, it turned out that you were early by quite some time, and the others just arrived later than the appointed time.

The whole class soon arrived one by one to the airport as many started chatting away their excitement. When Korosensei finally arrived, the whole class quickly boarded the plane and after a long trip arrived to Hawaii.

During the entire plane trip and bus ride to your hotel, your classmates were chatting away about their destinations and the mixer that Korosensei had organised. You couldn't help staring at Okano however, she seemed rather nervous during the entire trip. No wonder, she was going to confess to Maehara and although he's the type to go out with any girl, he'd break up with them shortly afterwards.

When she noticed your stare, you gave her an encouraging thumbs up and went back to talking with Nakamura about going to different places and taking photos and such. Oh, and if you're just wondering, your friends as well as some boys complimented in your style and choice of clothing. You were expecting Maehara as well, but didn't really have a chance to talk to him.

Oh, and just to tell you, Korosensei decided to make everyone draw lots to see who would accompany who as he wanted everyone to socialise. It was a shame, but you didn't end up with Nakamura, in fact, you had ended up with the most troublesome bunch.

Karma, Itona and Hayami ended up in your group. Karma had already decided to get into fights with the locals and Itona had decided to go along with him as well, as well as going to every electronics store to see their products. Practically, you and Hayami had to take care of the two boys. Maehara and Okano had also ended up together,  you suspected that it was Korosensei's doing, since his face turned white when Maehara and Okano had ended up together.