[13.1] Crossover! Knb X Assassination Classroom

Hello peeps!! I have had a few requests for this chapter so I decided to do it, since no one has really done this before.

And sorry to break it to you, but's it's only going to be the Gom.

I hope you guys are ready for this awesomeness!! (not)
~~~◇◆◇~~~

"Everyone! Today we have some special guests here today! They are famous basketball players who are only your age!! I hope you will enjoy their visit!"

The class whispered among themselves.

"Basketball players? Why would basketball players come here?"

After a few moments, Korosensei laughed,

"Nufufufufu~ you may find them interesting, and they might even be able to help you with the assassinations~"

"Are you sure? They're just basketball players~"

Karma teased. He was sure that some bunch of basketball players would be no use against this teacher. After all, they had no experience in assassinations.

Korosensei gave his crescent grin,

"We'll see~ And now, please come in!"

Five people walked in. The class stared at them.

"Please introduce yourselves."

A calm yet demanding voice ordered,

"We'll go in alphabetical order by our first names. I will not accept any complaints. Is that understood?"

The others gave a nod. The class gulped at this, it seemed that the voice's owner was the leader.

"I'm Murasakibara Atsushi. I play basketball and my favourite things are candy."

The class gawked at him. He had purple hair and he had a bored expression on his face. He was munching on chips loudly, leaving crumbs on the floor. But the only detail the class was watching was that he was insanely tall. He towered over the others, and was only a metre shorter than Korosensei. It was obvious that Korosensei wasn't used to someone that tall.

'Is he really the same age as us?'

After a few moments, another bored voice appeared.

"Name's Aomine Daiki. I play street basketball. I also like girls with big tits. Nice to meet ya."

The blue haired, tanned boy was picking his ears, not caring what the class was thinking of him. The class sweatdropped at his blunt personality and the pervert of the class asked some... appropriate questions. They both gave each other a thumbs up. They became good friends after some short conversations.

After an uncomfortable silence, another voice broke it.

"Hiya!! My name is Kise Ryouta and I play basketball! I am also a model, it's my part time job!"

The blonde boy gave a cheeky smile. He really had no outstanding features other than his bubbly personality and his handsome face. There were many murmurs about him being a model however. Korosensei even asked for his autograph. A few girls fangirled as he gave a wink, and soon, Kayano took out a magazine with him on the front cover and showed it around the class.

Another few minutes of silence filled the classroom.

"My name is Midorima Shintaro. I play basketball nānodayo. My star sign is Cancer and the horoscope says that I will have an unlucky encounter with Scorpios. If you are a Scorpio, avoid talking to me. Thank you for listening nānodayo."

The whole class sweatdropped at this. The green-haired boy with glasses was holding a stuffed reindeer. He soon added that it was his lucky item. They never really met someone who was so obsessed with horoscopes. He had taped his fingers, so they thought if he had an injury of some sort. They concluded that compared to the others, other than his horoscope obsession, he was the most sensible.

After some time, a demanding voice then stated,

"My name is Akashi Seijurou. It is a pleasure to meet you, Class E. I am the captain of the basketball team in front of you. I am also the son of the Akashi company. People who oppose me will not look me on the eye. They are to not look down on me. You are to treat me with respect. My orders are absolute."

The whole class, including Karma and Korosensei gulped at this. The red-haired boy gave a superior and intimidating aura. The class immediately changed their minds about Midorima being the most sensible person. He had heterochromia eyes that added to his terrifying aura. No one dared to comment or chatter during his introduction and the next few minutes of silence.

Breaking the silence, Korosensei stammered,

"O-ok. Class, please welcome Murasakibara-kun, Aomine-kun, Kise-kun, Midorima-kun and Akashi-san, they are to attend this class for the rest of the day!"

The class noticed that Korosensei had added a san instead of a kun next Akashi's name. And they also decided that it was the best choice.

After some quiet chatter from the class, a voice interrupted,

"Sorry, but you forgot me."

The class spun their heads to the small figure next to Aomine. He had lifted his hand up slightly, wanting everybody's attention.

No one had noticed him and gave an

"EEEEEHHHHHHH?!?!"

Korosensei seemed the most surprised when he stammered,

"E-eh?! Sorry!! Please forgive sensei! Can you introduce yourself to the class?"

The boy gave a small nod.

"My name is Kuroko Tetsuya. I love playing basketball. It is nice to meet you."

The class was surprised at his introduction. He was the first one to say that he loved basketball, and he gave no other details about himself. The blue-haired petite boy gave no change in expression as he kept his pokerface on. Most of the class was still in shock of his sudden appearance and many wondered about the ability. If he was there the whole time, how come they didn't notice him? Even Korosensei couldn't.

After his introduction, he gave a small bow before talking to the tanned boy next to him.

Many of the students, like Nagisa and Karma, Karasuma-sensei, Bitch-sensei and Korosensei himself all thought to thenselves,

"Do they have a chance of killing sensei?"

~~~◇◆◇~~~

And there!! Sorry not updating for so long! I got sick again! o(TヘTo)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Part II is coming up soon!!

Comment, Vote and Follow!!

SilverWolf130