[11] Karma X Drunk!Reader

Hello! I'm SO sorry for not updating in a long time. I had writer'a block and when I did finish typing it, it got deleted twice.

I'm kinda pissed right now at the amount of times this chapter was deleted.

Anyway, as requested, I will do a Karma X Drunk!Reader.

And the chapter goes on!!
~~~◇◆◇~~~

"Neh! Karma! I wanna huuuuuuug!!!"

"[Name]-chan, no, go to bed and sleep, I'll sleep on the couch."

"Eeehh! But I wanna cuddle with Karma-chan!!!"

The boy sighed at this occurence. You were acting very different than usual.

Eventually he gave up when you gave him the puppy eyes. Sitting behind you, he slung an arm over you while looking away, blushing.

An hour ago~

"Heya Karma! I shall be eating at your place again!"

"Yeah, come in, I also have an assassination plan, I'll talk to you about it."

You walked in yawning, sitting down on the table, you put your head onto the table in front of you and sighed.

'So he only invited me because of that... he used to invite me everyday...'

When he sat down by your side, you took the chopsticks and started gobbling the food up. You did like his cooking the best of all.

After him talking to you about the assassination he planned, he packed everything up and washed the dishes while you perfected the plan in your head.

People did say that although you had a sleazy personality, you did have a great mind.

Not smart or a genius, but you can observe the situation around you pretty well.

In all the assassinations, you would give each classmate some help when the situation changes.

But you were also really good with your knife handling skills. Not as good as Karma though, cause you usually used a katana, your father was a dojo instructer.

After a while, he sat across to you on the table. Taking out a packet of chocolate, he ripped it open and gave a piece of chocolate to you.

"Ha ha ha... sorry... I don't like chocolate..."

You gulped as he smirked.

"Oh reeaaally now~"

"Ha ha... yeah..."

With that, you ran away with him chasing you. In the end he caught you and stuffed thr chocolate in your mouth.

You fell limp.

He was getting worried.

"Karma-chaaaaaan! Giiiimme a huuug!"

"Eh?!"

And that's how this whole incident began. You got drunk with chocolate, amusing huh?

Now back to the present.

As you two sat there, you hugged Karma's arm that was on your shoulders.

Suddenly having an idea, he quickly took out your phone and took a video of you.

"[Name]-chan! Do you feel happy right now?"

"Yeah! I'm super duper happy!"

"Why is that?"

"Cause I'm huuuugging Kaaarrmaa-chan!"

"E-eh?! O-oh o-ok."

"Noooooww! Its my turn!!!"

"*gulp* o-ok."

"You like kitties or doggies?!"

"Ummm... I don't know, kitties I guess?"

"Yaaaaay!!! Same here!"

Feeling embarrassed himself at you, he ended the video and put his phone away.

After a bit endless chatter from you, you fell asleep. Sighing, he picked you up bridal style and went into his room. He laid you down onto his bed and was about to leave when you grabbed his arm and dragged him next to you.

At the closeness of your faces, he blushed a deep red as he twitched. He had no idea what to do.

Then you started mumbling and whining.

"Karma-chan only invites me here to talk about assassinations... you used to invite me everyday... I don't like it!"

With his free hand, he covered his face which was blushing even more. You kept going on.

"I like Karma-chan so much but he never notices me! I hate it! I tried to tell him so many times but he treats it like a joke!"

With that, you started crying uncontrollably. Using the hand that was on his face, he patted your head in embarrassment. He never thought that you were serious.

"Then he uses it as material to tease me! And he doesn't even like me! He only has eyes for Okuda-chan!!"

His eyes widened at you. He definitely was not in love with her. You then calmed down and your sobs stopped.

Then with a serene smile, you said,

"That's why I decided that today is the last day I'm going to love him."

He stopped patting your head.

"He doesn't like me. So I'm giving up. Nearly everyone in the class agrees with my decision. I don't know why I fell in love with him, but he will never accept my feelings."

He slung his arm over you and hugged you tightly.

"I should've known. After today Karma-san, I will stop. I will stop loving you. Thank you for listening to me. Thank you very much."

With that, you fell asleep as Karma didn't move.

He didn't let you go the whole night. And you had a gentle smile on your face.

After all, this was the last time you would love him.
~~~◇◆◇~~~

And done! FELLOW READERS, DECIDE FOR YOURSELF OF WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

Comment, Vote and Follow