[7] Itona X Reader

Requested by @haruhenpai

My exams are finished!

Yay!

Well, I'm sorry for not updating for two weeks so I will try to update as much as I can!

Now the long-awaited Itona X Reader is here!

Vote, Comment and Follow!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Itona-san, do you know where Karma is?"

Grumbling, Itona answered,

"Yes... he's skipping class right now... he's at the oval..."

"I see! Thanks for telling me! Cya!"

Running towards the oval, you saw Karma and tackled him down onto the floor and your fight began.

Watching from a distance, Itona wondered why you two were always together, when he asked the others, they would either answer with a smirk,

"I don't know. Why don't you ask those two?"

Thinking that you might be uncomfortable in being asked that question, he decided to not go any further than that.

When class started, you still didn't come back to class. Sighing, he quickly told the teacher that you had a stomach-ache and couldn't attend class.

A month ago~

[Name]-san, please teach me more things about Class E and how I should interact with the others."

"Eehh?! Can't you ask someone else? I'm not really bothered to~"

"But I heard that you were in the class the shortest amount of time and yet you have the most experience with the students in this class..."

"Really? Where did that come from......"

You two walked into the classroom in silence afterwards, and the classroom was empty.

Pondering, you decided to accept the request.

"Sure~ I will help you~ but when I'm skipping class, you make excuses for me!"

"Sorry, but no."

"Ok! Cya!"

He stood there in silence as he saw you jump out the window and ran towards the forest. Having second thoughts, he quickly caught up to you and grabbed your hand.

Smiling innocently (like a devil), you said,

"So you changed your mind..."

"Yeah..."

And that's how you two were acquainted.

Back to the present~

He sighed inwardly at the memory as Korosensei explained maths formulas. He was already familiar with it so he dozed off.

On the other hand, you and Karma were competing against each other. You two were childhood friends and partners in crime, people said that you two were so close that in the future, you two would be a wonderful couple. However, both of you had no romantic interest to the other as you two were just friends.

Anyway, you two were fighting and arguing about who would be able to kill Korosensei first. You sighed in relief when you were reassured that Itona would cover for you during class.

Seeing you look do relieved, he smirked,
"Oh. Thinking about Itona now huh?"

You then replied nonchalantly,
"Yeah. He's covering for me during class."

Not satisfied, he let out a 'tch'. He had expected you to go all red-faced and deny with all your might. But instead, all you gave him was the exact opposite of that.

After a few hours~

"Itona~"

"Hmmm?"

"[Name] isn't feeling very well. Why don't you check on her? That's what classmates and friends do."

Being the gullible boy, Itona nodded and walked towards the medical room. When he arrived, he saw you on the bed with a pained expression on your face. Quickly scurrying inside, he frantically asked if you were alright.

Glancing at him, you tried to shoo him away. Confused, he asked

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Now can you go away?"

"What's wrong?"

Suddenly blushing, you vigorously shook your head and quickly added.

"Nothing!! Its just my stomach hurts and its a bit embarrassing!!"

He looked confused and and he seemed he had suddenly got an idea as he hit his fist onto his palm and ran out. Bewildered, you blushed and thought to yourself,

'Man~ Someone like me getting a stomach ache because of eating too much chocolate is embarassing'

A few hours later~

You had finally felt better and walked back home. On your way, you saw Itona in a medicine shop. Curious, you walked in to see what he had bought. He was holding a bottle.

On the label it wrote,
'For period cramps'

Blushing madly, you imagined that Itona was in fact a girl. Calmly, he went to the counter and gave the receptionist the bottle. The lady giggled and asked him if it was for him.

You could hear the other customers giggling and smirking.

He then replied,

"My friend has stomach pains. I think its because of period cramps."

Your mouth gaped open and your eyes literally were bursting out if your pockets as you realised that 'his friend' was you.

"Nothing!! It's just my stomach hurts and its embarassing!!"

You facepalmed (=_=) as you remembered the thought. He must've thought that you meant period cramps.

Quickly scurrying to his side, you snatched the bottle out of his hands and placed it back on the shelf. Going back to him, you grabbed his hand and ran out of the store. When you two were far enough, you stopped.

Taking a deep breath, you explained what you meant and he just nodded along.

"So you don't have period cramps?"

"NOOOO!!! Man you are way to innocent for your own good. What type of boy goes and buys period cramp pills by himself? God. "

Smiling innocently, he asked you,

"So you're ok now?"

"Yeah..."

"Good!"

A month later~

You were in the medical room in pain again. And when Itona came to your room, you blushed and hid under your covers.

Politely, you whispered,

"Can you buy some pills for me?"

Taking your hand from under your covers, he answered with a sweet smile.

"Sure!"

And as he ran out, you smiled at his back, hurrying out of the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done!!!
Sry for not updating!!!

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement given to me about the exams!!!

I personally think this chapter was weird...
Meh...
I couldn't think of anything else...

Anyway...

Comment, Follow and Vote!