[3] Nagisa X Reader

Requested by @animeandmusic3388

I'm sorry that I couldn't post this last week. I have a lot of projects right now and the half-yearlies (half year exams) are around the corner so I need to study I won't update as much.

Anyway! Comment, Rate and Follow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nagisa-chan~ help me with my English please?!"

"Oh, ok!"

You smiled in relief as he agreed to help you. You were at your wit's end at English and really needed someone to help you. Rio wouldn't help you study at all unless you teach her math, Karma wasn't bothered to and Korosensei was too busy helping the others. To tell the truth, math is the only subject you are good at.

You and Nagisa were childhood friends who stuck with each other through any problems. To help Nagisa through his problems, you would sometimes treat his mother like your own. 

When you both went to middle school, things were still the same, until he went to the End Class. People were gossiping about him and you couldn't stand it anymore. And that got into a horrendous fight, in which you won, you used to fight your seniors anyway during primary school. This however resulted in you going to the end class. When you two were reunited both of you were very happy.

Anyway, back to the present. You were sitting in the classroom at the back, daydreaming of pork chop buns (Don't judge! They are delicious!) when Nagisa came to your desk and asked if you would like to study in the library with a red face. Oblivious, you agreed and heard Karma and a few other boys cheering him.

Confused, you asked,

"What are you guys cheering for?"

With a :3 face they answered,

"Nothing at all~!" and winked at Nagisa.

"Sh-shut up! Stop doing that!" Nagisa replied.

Confused beyond the point of comprehension, you swayed away, sighing from confusion.

Later that day...

"NAGISA-CHAN~!!! HERE HERE!!!"

People stared at you as Nagisa ran towards you blushing from embarrassment

"[Name]-chan, please don't yell outside you are embarrassing me..."

"E-eh?! Sorry..."

Walking towards the library, you noticed that Nagisa was fidgeting with his fingers...

Instinctively, you held his hand and announced,

"Let's have a race!"

Nodding, he got into a running position,while still holding hands with you and on the countdown, you two sprinted as fast as you two could... while holding hands anyway. Curiously, you stared at your hand with his and wondered,

'Why's he holding my hand? Isn't it hard to run like this?"

You loosened the hold and pulled/dragged him towards the library as you 2 arrived, you shouted,

"I'M FIRST!"

The people in the library glared at you two 2 as you silently said

"Gomen~"

Chuckling, Nagisa guided you to the nearest table and both of you sat down. Taking out your English books, you threw them onto the table and leaned backwards onto your chair.

"Man, this is gonna be a long lesson." Nagisa sighed

"Yeah..."

"Oh well! I better help you then! It's good to help a friend!"

With this comment, you blushed bright red as a tomato and looked down at your hands and stammered,

"Y-yeah... a-anyway, we should start!"

Blushing a bit, he agreed and the lesson started.

A few hours later...

"Finally! Done!"

"Yes, we can go home now [Name]-chan."

"WOOHOO!"

"[Name]-chan, I don't want to be scolded by the librarians again about the noise..."

"Gomen~..."

As you two walked out the library, you realised it was night time and the sky was getting cloudy, you decided to go home quickly. Noticing your worried face, Nagisa took your hand and guided you back home. When you arrived, a thunderclap struck right above you two. On impulse, you hugged Nagisa and didn't dare letting go. (I'm sorry if you are not afraid of thunder)

Realising this, Nagisa led you into the door and onto the bed. (I bet some of you were thinking dirty~ but remember, in my description, I said that I'm not doing lemons) As minutes passed, Nagisa decided to let go as you had fell asleep.

Tilting your head towards his, he gave you a gentle, long kiss as he laid you down on the bed and covered you with sheets. Blushing, he gave you a peck on the cheek and went out of the house. When he was out of sight, you sprang up from your bed, blushing like crazy, as you were in fact awake when he kissed you. 

Covering your face with bed sheets you thought,

"How am I going to talk to him tomorrow?"

And you did not realise that you were in fact smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done! Gomen again for not fulfilling your standards @AnimeandReality3388 as I have previously told I would post this on Sunday earlier this week.

Please forgive me~!

I want some more requests please and I found out that my story isn't that popular, so if you are reading this and you like it, please tell other users about this! Thanks!

Please Comment, Vote and Follow

Forgotten_mist