[10] Nagisa X Reader

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAGISA!!! 20/06

THIS STORY IS FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!!

Hello!

I don't update much nowadays but do forgive me!

I was sick again this week and I've started updating on my other story again after a long hiatus.

As requested, a Nagisa X Reader is here!
~~~◇◆◇~~~

"Nagisa-chan! Would you like an ice-cream!"

"O-ok."

Once a week, you and Nagisa had usually met up in the park and hung out together, doing random things. From shopping to helping each other with homework.

You two were from different schools and didn't know each other's family. In fact, you two have only met each other at the park since young and became close friends.

However, you had androphobia, a fear of boys. Now, others may ask, then why are you friends with Nagisa?

Well obviously because you thought he was a girl. The blue-haired boy couldn't tell you because he was afraid of you rejecting to be his friend. So everytime he would see you, he would wear female clothing, and occasionally the female school uniform, his mom had bought one for him.

To add to that, you were a very shy girl. You usually don't talk to people. You were also a very sickly girl, always having to stay in hospital due to your weak body. The only person you have opened up to was Nagisa.

How you two met? Well... it's a sweet, childish meeting.

You were on the swings by yourself. You watched the other children play happily and sighed.

"I'm never going to make a friend."

Then a child sat on the swing next to you and started swinging. It was a girl around the same age as you.

You blushed as you weren't used to someone being so close to you. Quietly, you got off the swing and was walking away.

A sudden hand grabbed you as it pulled you back. You glanced at the person as she smiled at you.

With a grin, she said,

"Let's be friends!"

That reunion really did change your life.

Now, back to the present. You two had sat down after finishing the ice-creams and talked a bit about your schools. But both of you were lying.

Nagisa had hidden the fact that he had to assassinate their teacher. Lied about your health and just said that you had a normal school life.

As the sun set down, you two said your farewells and went back home.

However, Karma had seen Nagisa dress like a girl when he was walking back home.

The next day, he told some people in the class and they were very surprised. They then decided to follow him the next week on the same day.

On that day, as usual, Nagisa went home and changed to a female clothing. With that he went out happily, as it was your birthday and he had bought you a present.

His classmates mates followed him the whole way, gaping at this.

They hid behind the bushes as he sat down on the bench. After a few minutes, you arrived. You sat down and started chatting with him happily, completely oblivious of the paper bag in his hands.