[2] Isogai X Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Isogai-san! Please accept this!"

You watched behind the wall at the scene before you. Honestly, you were jealous that they had enough courage to confess.

You were the clumsy, cry-baby type of girl. The reason you were sent to Class E is because you stayed hospital due to a car accident and couldn't catch up to the work at school.

On your first day of school, Isogai was the first one who became your friend since you were too shy to approach anyone. He was really nice and guided you through the many challenging aspects of being in the End Class. A memory came to your mind as you remembered your first day of school.

"My n-name is [Name] [Last Name]. Nice to m-meet you!"

"Now, [Last Name]-san, please sit next to Isogai-kun and you can ask him for help when you are troubled by anything!"

"H-hai"

Walking towards the seat, you suddenly tripped and ended up on the floor. There was an awkward silence. Chuckling, the boy named Isogai gave you his hand as he said,

"Don't worry, we don't bite. Let's be friends, ok?"

A smile crept onto your face as you squeaked,

"O-Ok!"

You still remembered the event as if it happened yesterday. After that, Isogai became one of your closest guy friends and it wasn't before long that you started to like him more than a friend. However, being the shy girl you were, you couldn't confess and you were perfectly happy that you two are friends in the first place.

As you continued to watch the scene unfold, a relieved sigh came from you as Isogai answered,

"I'm sorry, but I am not interested in you. And also, won't it earn you a bad reputation if you were to date me because I'm in the end class?"

"Eh?! But I don't mind, so please!"

"I'm sorry." Tears threatened to pour on the girls face as she finally mustered her courage to ask,

"Do you already have someone in mind?"

You then froze in place, silently hoping that he would so no.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I already have someone in mind."

"Ummm, sorry if I'm nosy, but can you tell me who is it?"

"Oh, its-"

With that, you ran. You couldn't believe yourself.

"Of course. He is really popular with the students even from the main building. After all, I'm just a classmate to him. I don't know why I even bother."

As you ran away, you went past some of the girls in your class. They didn't seem surprised cause you cried on a daily basis. But, nonetheless, they ran after you.

Despite being a clumsy cry-baby, you used to be in the track team before the accident happened, you sped away from the girls as you cried silently to yourself.

When the class bell rang, you quietly went to class and when you arrived, the girls knew instantly that you didn't want to talk to anyone. As you sat down, Isogai noticed you and asked,

"Ah, [Name]-san, do you know whe-"

Interrupting him, you stood up and walked to Korosensei and told him that you didn't feel so well. You asked him whether you could sit under the 'tree'. A flash of memory appeared on your mind.