Chapter 1. Cinderella - Some Things Never Change

Hey guys!

WOW, the support with the prologue of this novel was INSANE. I'm freaking out! You guys are amazing.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, as each chapter is going to be written from a different characters P.O.V (But don't fret, they have more than one chapter each!)

So kicking it off, is Cinderella...Or just, Ella.

Eek, let's get into it then!

Enjoy! xoxo

~ Andrea @1dream41d

1. Cinderella.

"ELLA!"

My powder blue eyes snap open. I just had the weirdest dream.

"ELLA, where the hell are you?! You'd better be making my morning latte or you'll be sorry!!"

Huh? What on earth is going on, my step-sisters never have lattes in the morning, wait, they never have lattes period...

"ELLA! I hope you put my phone on charge last night!!"

Ok, this is weird.

I twist slightly and realise I'm on the ground, sleeping on the carpet...in front of a heater?

Where's the fireplace? Where am I? Who am I?

I quickly pry myself off the fluffy cream carpet and brush down the off-white apron I'm wearing. Then I look around.

This certainly isn't the house I'm used to living in, well it is...but it's entirely updated. Gone are the candle lit chandeliers and the cold stone floors, it's been completely renovated.

This isn't possible...unless.

Oh my gosh, did that actually happen, am I in a different world now?

Woah.

"ELLA!!!"

I sigh, well some things haven't changed.

"I'm coming!" I call back, in the cheeriest voice I can muster, before rushing into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for my two favourite step-sisters and step mother.

Please, note the sarcasm when I say favourite.

I busy myself in the morning sun, quickly making a couple of omelettes and some latte's with the fancy coffee machine that has been placed on the bench where the tea pot used to be.

Despite never actually using any of this new technology before, I seem to have a knack for it, I guess with this new world comes new skills.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE US LATE?!"

"Late for what?" I think to myself, it's not like my two sisters have every actually done anything during their days before, they usually just practice singing and boss me around.

I speed up my work process and soon enough I'm balancing two trays of food in my hands and one on my head as I delicately amble up the sweeping marble staircase in the lounge.

Darn, if only they'd put in an elevator instead, now that's where all this new tech would come in handy.

I steady myself once I'm on the landing and lightly tread down to my sister Anastasia's room, using all of my poise to stand straight and tall and I use my left shoulder to open the door to her room.

"Took you long enough." She grumbles from somewhere under her duvet and pile of sheets and pillows.

Her room has changed a lot too, instead of gowns and corsets the room is filled with skimpy swimsuit like pieces of clothing and where her bookshelf used to be there's a T.V.