Chapter 11. Snow White - Someday My Prince Will Come

Hey Guys!

I know, I know...it's not time for a new chapter yet...But I kinda couldn't wait!
Thanks so much for all of the support with this novel so far! It means a lot :D

Please don't forget to vote and comment, I love hearing what you have to say :)

Next update will be sticking to schedule (On Monday)

But I hope you enjoy this bonus chapter!

Also, there are a few new characters in this chapter, some that may just make you go - Who?!

But don't worry, I will clear it all up soon :) Some of the characters in this novel I have made very clear about who they're based on...And others, well I've deliberately left you guys to assume and wonder!

But I will be posting a list of all of the characters so far with next weeks chapter! :D

Enjoy the chapter :D

Chapter 11. Snow White

"Sarah White! Get back to class right this moment!" Kaitlyn Shires cackles as she mocks the voice of one of my teachers.

I crack up laughing and run a pale hand through my inky pixie cut, tousling it as it blows in the wind.

I'm at the beach with my four accomplices, I don't really know if I'd call them friends...But whatever.

Kaitlyn, Ryan, Katerina and Gerard.

We're all cutting class.

It's a Friday afternoon, so I mean, who'd want to be at school anyway?

"Ahh, what a way to kick off the long weekend?" I sigh, resting my head against my hands and laying back against the sand.

I'm probably going to burn to a crisp out here, being as pale as I am, but I honestly couldn't care. There is nothing better than the feeling of utter freedom.

Gerard wraps his arms around his knees and stares out at the ocean, from where he sits beside me. Probably contemplating life again, just the usual.

"So, are we going for a swim or what?" Kaitlyn asks, flicking her plum hair over her shoulder as she stands up and brushes the sand off her clothing.

Katerina nods, shrugging off her leather jacket and rolling up her dark jeans, "Absolutely."

"Ryan, you coming?" Kaitlyn asks.

He nods, before handing me a card, "Here's that fake ID you wanted, by the way."

I take it and look down at the fabricated identification I asked for earlier, "Oh, thanks Ryan."

He winks at me, "Not a problem."

"Ryan! Hurry up!" Kaitlyn shrikes, as she sprints down to the waters edge.

Katerina glances at Gerard and I.

"I'm assuming you both want to sit this one out?"

The two of us nod.

"Suit yourselves." She shrugs and turns from us.

I sigh and shove my fake ID inside of my school bag, the thing is falling apart, but it's the best bag I have. I'm not exactly wealthy.

I'm a runaway.

I didn't want to live at home any longer, seriously, my stepmother had it out for me! I was always getting freaked out that she was going to stab me in my sleep or something.