Chapter 1!

Mei's POV

"That's it for the day." We must ensure that we obtain the project. So work hard with the presentation. I'm going to look at it today. We can wind up now", I spoke to the team.

My name is Mei Aihara and I'm the CEO of Aihara Investment and Industries, one of the largest and richest companies in the world. We are trying to get a big project, we need to work hard as we will be competing with Okogi group of companies which is the second wealthiest group next to us.  I can't stand the CEO of this company. We have a bad history. We grew up together from kindergarten to University. She was my best friend at first, but later we went in a different way to make enemies. Long story short, she's a player among women who irritates me during our school days. As school president, we always end up fighting each other when I punish her for her mistakes.

I heard a knock on my door and I left my thoughts. It was dad. I loved him so much, but he left me when I was 7 taking his path to explore the world which put all the responsibility in taking over Aihara industries at my young age.

"Hello dad, do they have any news", I know dad would visit me at the office only when there's an emergency.

"Yes, we have two news.", he replied. I raised my brow to find out what it is.

"First, you're getting the project. Okogi business group will not bid this time", I was surprised when he said that. "Is that true," I screamed with surprise. He smiled and nodded.

"What's the second piece of news?" I asked him curiously.

"We have a family meeting tomorrow at our mansion. Your grandfather wants you to be there at 6:00 in the evening. ', that makes me curious now. WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT? I want to ask Dad, but I know he won't say anything, because it's from my grandpa and I have to wait until tomorrow.
"See you tomorrow,  dress well for the meeting. We're meeting a family", he kissed my forehead and left for the day.

I don't know what that means. My mind keeps on thinking about it. I tried to distract myself with my job.

"Whom will I meet tomorrow? "I sighed because I couldn't focus on what I was doing.