Chapter 4!

Yuzu’s POV:

I went to my apartment after meeting Mei’s family. Wow... she's my fiancée now. But I never expected to marry her. I just wanted to touch her like the others, because I don't want to be handcuffed with this marriage thing. Looking at her eyes, I could see that she doesn't even like me for 0.0001%.

I changed my dress and went to bed and when I went to bed, my phone vibrated. It's an unfamiliar number that said,

"Please come and visit me tomorrow at the coffee shop near my office" – Mei.

I smirked and replied, “hey fiancé, sure”

I didn't get an answer later and so I took the chance to message again, "Good night fiance, have a sweet dreams on me".

"In your dreams," - Mei

"Indeed, in my dreams, I see you." All I asked you to do was do the same thing in your dreams, too. - Me

“I hate you” – Mei

“I just want you” – Me

I laughed because I didn't receive the text later. I'm sure that would have got her mad. I couldn't help but grin at everything that happened today.

I woke up early in the morning to run outside, while I was running, I fell when somebody fell on me.

“Sorry, sorry… I didn’t see you coming”, the tall girl said.

“Its fine beauty, I didn’t notice as well.”, I smirked at her, “by the way I am Yuzu and what’s yous?”

"I'm Mélanie," she blushed and asked me, "May I have your number? If it doesn't bother you... then"

“Not at all, I asked her to type her number on my mobile and gave her a missed call”, I winked at her and mouthed ‘Call me soon’ and continued my running.

Shit, I didn't ask when I was supposed to meet Mei.

Good Morning Darling, when should I meet you?” – Me

“5 o clock in the evening” – Mei

I couldn’t wait to meet her.