Chapter 15!

Yuzu's POV

"Mom, please don't embarrass me," I was just trying to escape from my mom. Now we're in Mei's office like my mother grabbed me there without leaving any choice.

"You hardly have two weeks for marriage... but you girls....  never cared about your wedding gown or your wedding arrangements.

"But mom... we both are busy... It's not our fault that you didn't give us enough time for our marriage", I replied back. This is right.  I don't know how Mei feels about getting married. We never talked about it and also she doesn't like me... yes, she hates me. I didn't know if she was up to the wedding.

No one stopped us from getting into the office of Mei as most of them are aware that I am her fiance. I knocked in her room and I heard a light murmur, "Come in."

I think she's tired.

"Mei dear, how are you?" my mother asked him in a high-pitched voice. She stood up to shake her hand but my mom grabbed her and hugged her. I know Mei doesn't like to be touched, but this scene makes me happy. Mom loves her as she loves me. She knows about my love to her and she is happy that I am getting to married to my beautiful woman.

Trying to get out of the hug, she rolled her eyes and saw me and by the look of her face, I understand that she is trying to figure out what is happening.

"Hi Mei..." , I gave a slight smile waving her and continued, "Since it is only two weeks for our marriage, mom wants to make sure that we get our dresses and do the needed arrangements sooner"

"Its already so late dear and we are waiting for this day", mom sighed, "Are you both not interested in marrying now? " . This question caught me off guard and I couldn't answer her or look at my mom's face.

Mei cleared her throat and said, "Nothing like that, we are just busy. I already set up a meeting with the best designers today and I was about to call Yuzu."

I looked Mei with doubt in my face but she nodded which meant it is true.

"I was dragged into meetings and that's why I wasn't able to call her earlier. Now as Yuzu is here, I will take her to the place to get our dress designed", she said and dragged me away from the office.

Today is a shocker.

"Don't go overboard." I just made sure we followed our agreement before our families," she pounced on me.

"Oh....", I just took the passenger seat not showing how it hurt me.

"But, the appointment is true" she smiled at me. That's the first genuine smile i saw from her. My heart melted and I gave her my signature grin.

We are now at my apartment after the appointment. We're both tired the way we are today. Mei laid on the couch and I told her I will cook for her. Within a few hours everything is done and we are seated at our dinner table.

"Yuzu," she tried to catch my eye. I nodded for her to continue.

"Why did you leave this place before you went to college?" She looks at me now. I couldn't see her  eyes.

"I can't say it now, Mei," I begged her to drop this topic.

She sighed and said, "Whenever you wanted to share".

"I loved you, Mei, and I still do." I looked into her eyes to see her emotions. Now, I see her face with anger, "Then why the hell did you sleep with everyone at school?", she yelled at me... I see so much emotions on her face. So she was in love with me?