Epilogue!

Mei’s POV:

Few years later....

“Thea, where is momma?”, I asked my daughter who was watching cartoon in her tab. She's five years old, our youngest.

“Umm… I don’t know mummy”, was her reply.  I sighed and searched for my eldest.

"Agnes, what are you doing?" She's 7 years old and sometimes acts like her mom's doing crazy things. Now she has done some scientific experiments she saw on YouTube. Sounds like an explosion now. I know what that means.

"You clean it up, Agnes... and you're not supposed to do it alone." I strictly told her.

"Mommy..." complains just like her momma. I wanted to laugh but controlled it because I didn't want her to see me as a lenient person when she already has one.

"5 minutes... cleaning up the mess... and coming down...", I gave her a stern look.

"Mummy, but I wanted to be in my room...", she tried to convince me.

"No, Agnes, you remember... we're having a family party and your grandparents are on their way. In addition, Aunt Harumin and Aunt Himeko visit us", Harumin is still dating her boyfriend she met online and Himeko is married and has a child, Benjamin.

"And you... Benjamin is coming... so behave yourself," this time I watched her seriously. I don't know why Yuzu and Agnes dislike him. Last time, when they showed up, Yuzu and Agnes trapped him to wipe all the paint off his face. It was hilarious, but Himeko went crazy.  Yuzu always pulls her leg and tells me when Himeko's angry, she looks like a crying child.

And now I'm not sure where Yuzu is. I have been calling her name for the past one hour. While shouting for her, I heard the bell and I saw Harumin with her boyfriend and Himeko with her husband and Benjamin enter. I welcomed them and ask them to be seated in the living room. Where the hell did Yuzu go?

I went to the kitchen to get the snacks as we planned on a movie night. Harumin came to help me and she saw me being angry. She understood and said, "Did Yuzu go missing?" She laughed.

I smiled to her, "Yes, I called her on her cell phone and I looked all over the house for the last two hours," I sighed. I have no idea why she forgets things. The last time she forgot about Himeko's wedding, I literally have to take her out of the cinema with Agnes. They said they were having Momma-baby time and I distrupted it.

Harumin laughed loudly, “Did you check her gaming room?”, now it strike me. I didn’t… “Crap”…. I ran towards her gaming room and Harumin came behind me.

When I opened the door, Yuzu was watching TV... no, she was drooling on the models on TV watching a fashion show.  I felt like kicking her ass….

"Yuzu..." I breathed, but she couldn't hear me. She's in way over her head. Harumin kept laughing... she went and elbowed Yuzu and Yuzu quivered.

Harumin said loud and clear, "I suppose you're going to sleep on the couch your whole life". Yuzu hasn't seen me yet.

"Don't be louder Haru... Mei doesn't know that I watch these...", She whispers. I laughed.

"Now she knows...", Harumin said, and turned her head towards me. I'm laughing all the time when I see Yuzu's face. She was like seeing a ghost. I changed my tone and got my face straight now. I know she's just passing time and after marriage, she doesn't flirt with others. She loves me and no one else.

“Baby... I don't know when that show began... I felt asleep.. When I woke up, that show was on and I swear I was going to turn off the TV and come to the living room," she licked.

I never said a word. I asked Harumin to bring her down. When I started coming out of the room, I heard Harumin say, "Yuzu, you are whipped...". I smiled and went down.

All night, she apologized and was on my back. But I never backed down.

After everyone left, we made sure Agnes and Thea were asleep and went to our room. After a couple of minutes, I heard the door to our room open. I acted like I was sleeping.

"Baby...." She was whispering behind my ear and it excited me. I couldn't resist and I began to kiss her.

"Stop doing that Yuzu," I said while kissing her lips.

“Stop doing what?”, she asked me back…

“seeing other girls”, this time I kissed her hard.

“Baby, you know I see no one I'm still yours and only yours," she kissed me back.

I've been quiet for a couple minutes.  She hugged me this time, “Mei, I will not look into others as long as you have me and seriously today, I slept and when I woke up, that show was running. You know that I love you, that I only see you" she winked at me

That lady knows how to comfort me. I embraced her, "Yes, I know.. and I love you as well".

After we got laid, Yuzu fell asleep on my chest. We have been married for ten years and love between us is ever new every day and no one can replace it. I remember everything we went through together and we are stronger for each other and we love each other better every day. They are my happy family and I will not exchange them for anything. I kissed the forehead of my love and fell asleep after it. I felt so peaceful and I am so happy for my girl and my little ones.