Chapter 11!

Yuzu's POV:
I got to the apartment after five days.. I felt so calm and relaxed. I haven't checked my messages or calls in the past five days and this has kept my mind relaxed. After reaching home, I bathed and jumped in comfy shorts and t-shirt in bed and switched on my mobile.

"Asshole, when you come back, I'll shoot you. You let me with those stupid meetings," I smiled when I saw Harumin's messages. Then, few were from my father and my mother asking me for I'm fine.

Then I heard the most beautiful voice in my voice mail, 'Hey Yuzu, I hope you're okay. Don't get yourself in trouble, it was Mei's and I smiled thinking she cared. And one said, 'Do you hide often? When will you come back? ', in fact I don't hide, but I want to keep my mind relaxed about what happened.  

I saw the time and it was only 2 pm, so I quickly dialled Mei and she got into the first ring.

"Yuzu, where are you?" said Mei, with no emotion.

"I just went to a place where I find it peaceful ", I stopped with that.

"You can't run away without saying it to anyone," now the voice was a bit bossy.

"I told my parents and my friend Mei," I simply answered.

"Okay," all right, what's she trying to say. She wanted me to give her a heads-up? Then it strikes me.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you," I said nicely.

"Never mind, I didn't expect you to", here comes again her 'Never care' reply. 

"Any other matter, Yuzu?" I'm busy at my office... I am not the person who can run away from my tasks", now I noted the bitterness in her reply. She really doesn't like me.

"I'll hang up. Look after yourself", I stopped the call abruptly. What's the matter with this girl? I have no idea.

After a few minutes, my phone buzzed and I was shocked to see what came up. There are all my photos of the lake and even the photos at the entrance of my secret location.

"Damn it... seriously," I screamed. I don't know how to handle all this. A few minutes later, I got a message that said, 'I'm watching you'.