Chapter 20!

Dear friends, as everyone are asking for an update, posting the next chapter as well for today :)

Mei’s POV:

Where the hell am l? The whole place is dark. There are no lights besides a low light and the doors are closed.

After a few minutes, I heard someone walking toward me, but in the darkness, I couldn't figure out who it was. But this person seems overly familiar. What does that person require of me? I felt a stinging pain in my shoulder, and then I went to sleep.

"I don't want to hurt you, Mei, like I did the others," I heard the voice speak before I fell asleep.

Yuzu’s POV:

Mei was kidnapped 24 hours ago and the police have no idea who kidnapped her. I wanted to shout, but I have to be tough to find Mei. Who could do this to the innocent soul. Thinking of her, I felt my phone ring, and I got a video from an unknown number.

Haru looked at me as I looked at my cell phone. Looking at my face, she came up to me to look at the phone.

It was Mei bound in a chair. It looks like she's drugged because she's unable to open her eyes and I saw someone standing next to her grabbing her neck. I don't want this person to hurt my Mei and whatever it takes.

We don't have a clue. We found nothing else in the video, as the light was low. Looks like our kidnapper's smart.  I hugged Haru and cried on her shoulders.

Haru’s POV:

I couldn't watch my best friend weep like that. She's a tough person. I knew her history as well as how she loves Mei. That bitch.. Whoever kidnapped Mei and made my friend cry is going to be slashed. I called the one person that can help us in this situation. Yes, I have contacts anywhere that can help us.

"Haru, it's been a while." How are you doing dear”, the voice said with the usual concern at the other side.

"Mitsuko, I need your help," I muttered.

“Whatever for my little sister”, she smiled at the other end. I explained the situation to her and since she knows about Mei as she is the student council president before her, she said, she will come with her team to Yuzu’s place. However, I told her, that we would meet at the Cabin where we usually spend. I do not want that person to find us that we are into some plan.

We were being watched. Therefore, we must be cautious. A slightest mistake would result in endangering Mei’s life.

I took Yuzu into her room and said, "Yuzu chi, my sister will come with her team to our cabin to help us. You know, she heads up a well-known detective agency with a smart team. I don't want her here while they're watching us. I want you to climb over walls from the backyard and I will wait for you there in a car, so that you will not be noticed going out from here”.

"Looks like a plan," she kissed me in the cheek.

"Anything for you, Yuzuchi." I will be going out casually and I want you to climb after 10 minutes after I left. Make sure you cover your face”, I told her and waved a goodbye as I went out, so that whoever watching us will assume that I left the house and Yuzu is staying at her apartment.

Yuzu’s POV:

I heard about Mitsuko's crew. They have solved so many cases that the police were not able to resolve. I have hope now and as Haru said, I went to my backyard and climbed the wall. Like Haru said, she's been waiting for me in her car. I quickly ran to her car so that no one would notice me and in an hour we were in her cabin.

We are waiting for the arrival of Mitsuko's team. They said they'd be here in thirty minutes.

"Mei, I'm coming for you", I thought, while waiting for Haru's sister team to come and tell us the plan.