Chapter 23!

Yuzu’s POV:

She made an evil grin, then started to cry. Seriously, this girl has an issue.

"You had me kill my sister" suddenly broke out.

“What? Sister? I was stunned to ask.

"Is that Tiffany?" asked Mei, muttering. Her facial expression showed me that she couldn't believe it. Everybody knows about Melanie.

"Yes," Melanie said silently.

"But why?" Now the voice of Mei has come angry.

“You want to know why?”, now she started pacing out in the room… “Why? She is my sister… my twin sister. But she was better than me all the time. We looked the same. looked alike. However, she was extroverted, lovely, had many friends that I... popular that I."

"That's why you killed your sister?" I didn't think so.

"No, I loved her. She is my anchor whenever I am down.”, she stared at the ceiling.

“Why did you kill her Melanie?”, Mei’s voice is soft now.

“After you witnessed Yuzu with me, I quit school and moved away. I tried to forget everything and I was totally fine, until someday I saw you two together. I told Tiffany to help me bring Yuzu back. I followed Yuzu and told Tiffany to act like I did and get her phone number. The sad thing is that Yuzu didn't recognize me even when she said the name. I thought, I can meet her again, express my feelings and begin a life with her", she began to cry, "but things didn't go well. Yuzu's as sweet as ever. My sister, she was flirting with her, which I couldn't accept. So we fought and unfortunately I fired the gun."

“Shit….”, This girl is capable of doing anything if we do not behave as per her wish, “ you are the one who killed the girl who kissed me in the bar?”, I asked her.

She nodded and smiled demonically, "Now I think I'm going to kill my best friend as well"

"Don't dare Melanie," I screamed.

She picked up the knife not far from there: Mei, I don't want to hurt you. You're my best friend, but took my Yuzu away", she started putting marks on her hand and thigh using it. Mei started screamin'.

“Enough of that, Melanie. I'll do whatever you want," I screamed. I couldn't see my Mei getting sliced by that bitch.

"Anything?" Mélanie turned to me.

“Yes, anything”, I told again. She smiled at me and got close to me.

“Kiss me," she told me. Mei was staring at me. Although, I just wanted to shout that I don't want to do that, I don't have a choice. I bent toward her face and kissed her on the lips, which made her smile, but I sighed.

"You should be happy when you kiss me," she laughs, but I wail.

“Behave Yuzu. You are in a position to do what I say," hearing that, I forced a smile on my face.

"Marry me," she looked me in the face.

“What? I can't... I can't marry you," the tears started popping out of my eyes.

I want this day to end earlier than I anticipated. I need a miracle or go back in time and change it all. I just can't stand it anymore. I couldn't live my life without Mei.

"Yuzu honey, don't cry. Do you think you have a choice?”, she whispered in my ears seductively and leaned backwards and now she gave her serious look, “If you do not agree, you will not see Mei. I won't kill her like everyone else. I will torture her to death.”, she showed the knife towards Mei.

“No.. Don’t do anything. I will," I saw tears in the eyes of Mei.

"Don't do this, Yuzu," her voice was completely shaken.

“I have to Mei. I need you to be happy and alive," I tried to control the tears in my eyes but in vain.