Chapter 25 - The Finale!

Yuzu's POV:

I'm so anxious and jumpy. I've been waiting for this to happen for years and here I am. We have gone through many challenges and problems, but together we have gone through this journey.

***Flashback****

"Doctor, is Mei all right," her father asked the doctor who was taking care of her. Since we got to the hospital, I've been sitting very quietly. I was baffled and shocked. Melanie ruined everything and I blamed myself. If I have not been a flirt... if I have talked with Mei and all cleared up... so many so many were running on my mind.

"She has lost so much of blood and we have done our best. She went through a critical condition, but she may need some moral support. You can see her when we shift her to the room", he answered.

After one hour, Mei was transferred to the room and I told Mei's parents to go home. I took the hands of Mei and I rested on them. I was sobbing. I wasn't sure when I slept, but somebody rocked me.

"Yuzu... give me some water," I heard the angelic voice.

"Mei...", I jumped and immediately took her water and called the doctors so they could take care of her.

After her check-up we were told she was normal and the nurse came to visit her every couple of hours and me being me,

"Hey beautiful...", I giggled at the nurse. The nurse started blushing, but we got cut off when something hit me.

"Dammit Yuzu.... I'll make you sleep on the couch forever after the wedding if you keep doing that," she shouted at me.

Right away, like a puppy, I approached her and held her hand, "No, don't do this." 

She was laughing at me, and all of a sudden, I felt us kissing.

****End of Flashback*****

We didn't rush to get married. We gave ourselves time and after a year, here we are... standing in the aisle waiting for Mei - my future wife.

I felt a rush of adrelanine when I saw my beautiful fiancée walking up to me.

"Shut your mouth Yuzu... could catch a fly," she laughed....

"Announcing the wife and wife.. Yuzu Aihara and Mei Aihara, now you can kiss the bride," the priest announced after our vows.

Yes, I took her family name and we kissed. The kiss was passionate and lovable. After the incident, I never focused on any other woman. Not because I didn't want to flirt but I don't want to sleep on the couch... she tamed me and yes, I changed her as well. Mei expresses everything that she feels. Most of the time, it results by throwing all that she gets into her hand to me:p. But she means everything to me and we tamed ourselves. It's the beginning... a happy beginning... 

Thanks you so much for all your support and wishes. You have been my motivation to keep writing.  Hope you enjoyed the story. If you are not pleased with the story let me know.

Support us by voting and giving your comments... will meet soon with another story!!!! Untill then bye......