1 | The Big No

*Narration*

Hemsworth's Estate.

Mr. and Mrs. Hemsworth sat on a large sofa in the sitting room of their estate, waiting for their only son. Today it was a whole week that they came to know their son had fallen in love with a girl. Whom Mrs. Hemsworth doesn't like at all.

Leave aside the girl, she didn't even like her name.

Snow

That was girl's name.

Today she was going to ask her son why in the whole world he had found only a low class girl to love. Yes, the problem was that Snow came from a poor family.

and Family!
She had only one brother in the name of the family.

And this Mrs. Hemsworth did not like at all, she had to bring her daughter-in-law from the big family and not an orphan. Who can understand the rules and regulations of their family, which only a family girl can understand, not an orphan girl.

Although Mrs. Ella Hemsworth did not believe in high-low, but when she saw the picture of Snow and her son, she did not feel right, felt something wrong.

And this became a reason to refuse this new relationship.

After ten minutes of silence, Mr. Hertz Hemsworth finally plucked up the courage and asked his angry wife,"What's the problem Ella? That girl looked good on her behavior"

but Mrs. Hemsworth didn't even look up from her phone so Mr. Hemsworth continued,"Let's meet her at least once and then we'll decide, And if not on her, then you have faith in your son, don't you? If he likes her then she must be nice."

"He is a child, it will take time for him to understand good and bad." Mrs. Hemsworth finally said looking up from her phone,"And I know such girls, they do the work of trapping the boys of big families."

"You are saying as if you have met her and peeped into her soul." Mrs. Hemsworth continued in an irritated tone.

"I know I haven't met but even you haven't met that girl either." He snapped this time.

"Yes I haven't and anyway I don't have time to meet that type of girls."
said Mrs. Hemsworth gritting her teeth.

"And what kind of girl is she, will you enlighten me a little, Mom?"

A stern and angry voice came from the door. Both Mr. and Mrs. Hemsworth turned to look at the door.

There stood there son.

Arif Hemsworth.

In his office clothes with fair hair,beautiful brown eyes and an equally handsome face. But there was anger in those brown eyes of his and he was staring at his mother.

He walked to her and Ella stood up.

His anger rose when Ella said without leaving Arif's gaze.

"The type who trap rich boys then rob them , fool them and disappear as if they were never there, leaving you in a mess of emotion."

"Mom Snow is not the kind of girl who does such dirty things," He screamed.

All the staff was staring at them now but averted thier gaze when Hertz looked at them with warning in his eyes.