4 | The Meeting

*Narration*

He had been waiting for her for the last half an hour. The meeting was scheduled at 7 pm and it was already 7:45 but there was no sign of her.

He finished another glass of wine, rubbed his temples with his fingers, and checked his phone once more. It was now past 8 o'clock and he started losing his patience.

She is also like everyone else, latecomer he thought.

As he was about to get up a girl came towards his table holding a box of fresh yellow roses, she kept small beautiful box on the table and he looked closely at that roses.

They were fresh with a not attached to it and they also smelled great. He snapped out of his thoughts when the girl decided to speak.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Hemsworth. I didn't want to be late, but you know there's an emergency." And Arif looked at the beautiful blue-eyed girl in front of him. He looked down at her dress.

She was wearing a white floral print shirt with blue jeans, her long hair tied in a half ponytail, her round glasses framing her beautiful blue eyes. She was very simple and plain in appearance but managed to look beautiful.

On the other hand, She saw him after 6 months and her breathing stopped god he looked hot, in that three piece black suit. He was perfect for that clothes or say those clothes were perfect for him. His hair was neatly combed but for some reason she wanted to mess them and make it look like they were looking another day.

She came out of her thoughts when she realized she was ogling at him and she extended the bouquet in her hand to him.

"I brought this for you. You know I was already late but suddenly remembered mom's words to get something for you, so I got this. I hope you like it." She bit her toungh that wasn't supposed to say out loud but He was lost in his thoughts when she gave him a bouquet of flowers. He looked at the bouquet first and then at her, she took the bouquet back and lowered her eyes in embarrassment as she sat across him.

So this is Mom's infamous Kenziah Walker. He thought

He didn't answer her, he just called the waiter and gave their orders, as the waiter left Arif took out two cigarettes from his pocket, lit one for himself and offered the other to Kenziah.

Kenziah looked at the cigarette extended to her and then at Arif and shook her head in no.

Arif rolled his eyes at her, and said

"Now when you don't smoke, you won't even touch the drink, will you?"

"No, I can touch but I do not drink." She shot back looking at her phone.

"You've come to prove that you don't smoke or drink, haven't you?" He spoke and Kenziah frowned.

God, he was rude.

Before she could say anything Arif continued tossing the cigarette to ashtray"You've tried these tricks on my mother to win her over, haven't you?"

"That,I am very decent I don't smoke, I don't drink I respect my mother a lot and on her advice I take a rose for a stranger."

While he was saying that, Kenziah's phone rang, Kenziah took out the phone and typed something and put it back on the table.

"You know, Miss Walker, I left my meeting and came here to see you, which was giving me a profit of 20 million dollars and here you are giving me the excuse of being late that you were buying flowers for me, to impress me and what was an emergency? You couldn't find the best flowers or the best flower shop?" He said bitterly .