10 | Why?

Arif's POV

I parked my car in my garage and saw an unfamiliar Audi already parked in there. I've had many cars and this wasn't one of them. It was neither mom's, nor dad's, nor Sebastian's.

Who was that unexpected guest whom I had to meet today?

I pushed the thought of the car away and walked towards the main door of the mansion.

As soon as I walked inside the mansion, I was greeted by the smell of fried chicken.

And my lord I would be lying if I say the smell didn't water my mouth.

I put my bag on the sofa and followed the smell with the lunch box . And there she was cooking with so much concentration.

She had an apron on her cute little schoolgirl like dress, her hair pulled back in messy bun, eyes covered with that hexagonal spec's , hands were busy mixing something in the bowl.

She had a frown on her eyebrows and cute pout adoring her lips.

She's cute, isn't she? My inner voice asked.

She is. I replied.

That was not what you said about less than 8 hours ago? Evrything was just so annoying about her wasn't it? Same voice mocked.

Ofcourse I initially thought that may be she was pretending to be a good girl or she was one of those brats who had so much arrogance about fathers money.

But guess what I was wrong and I admit that. She was far from those girls who shows off thier fathers money.

She was hardworking with self proud in her. She was an independent girl with high values. I should have understood that on our first meeting when she snaaped at me when I said mean things about her.

But anyway better late than never. I understood that now.

And I would be lying if I'd say that this change of vision towards her wasn't because of that file or because of Seb's and Jayden's words.

They were right it wasn't all of her fault. It won't hurt to get to know her.

"You're back already." A high-pitched voice broke my chain of thoughts.

"Yeah, Good evening." I gritted placing lunchbox in the sink while she stared back at me," sandwiches were tasty." I complimented.

"Ahh...Thank you." She scratched the back of her neck while her cheeks tainted a faint shade of pink.

Whoaa she's blushing my inner self cheered.

I can see that.

"But you see you're way too early today I didn't even finish cooking yet." She suddenly scowled placing her hands on her hips.

The action was so simple yet so electrifying. She looked so damn cute that suddenly felt the need to kiss her.

Wait--- where did that came from. she was really messing with my head.

"I'll fresh up take your time." I said before turning on my heel and walking up the stairs.

Something was definitely wrong with me, how come every time I end up thinking about to kiss her?

How can I forgot that I just can't kiss anybody other than snow.

She is not anybody. My brain pointed out.

She is not Snow either.

I was not a cheater. And kissing anybody other than Snow will count as cheating. I just can't cheat on her.