3 | Mr. Mafia?

°6 Months ago°

Kenziah's POV

I played a slow music in my car as I made my way back to home. Surgery went well and I did check up's on my patient. And now it was my time to take my leave so I was driving back without any tension.

My car came to a half seeing the scene infront of me. Some bastard boys were molesting a girl.

How has this world become?

It has become difficult for girls to come out because of these people. My eyes widened seeing that those boys wanted to tear the shirt of that girl.

No. No. I have to do something.

I cannot see this crime happening in front of my eyes. But what should I do? They were four people, and I was one.

Police. Yes, I'll call the police.

I quickly called the police and sent my live location to Kayle and Ash. Now I had a backup plan, so I could save this girl till they reach here. So I got down from my car. I took the hockey stick in my hand from the trunk and was about to move forward when someone's voice caught my attention.

"Having fun boys?" a masculine voice said and I looked behind those boys and there was a man standing with his hands in the pockets of his joggins.

He was a stout man, with skin as white as milk and eyes as brown as chocolate. His hair was disheveled and his nose was like a sword, sharp. He was really a beautiful person .

"Yeah, would you like to have fun?"I came out of my thoughts when one of the bad guys said

"Yes.." said the handsome boy.

What? Will he do to this girl what these boys were doing? This jerk. How---

"...but with all of you guys." he finished. Oops, I judged too soon.

But wait, will this lone man fight with all four of them?

"Don't waste our time boy, if you want to have fun then have it, otherwise let us have fun, and go from here."

"Come here, and try me." He moved them and they moved towards him leaving the girl behind.

I frowned

Will this man fight these four people alone?

Does he consider himself a hero? Or he thinks life as a movie, where he will fight with all of them alone?

My eyes again widened seeing that all four people were moving together towards that handsome man.

I panicked.

I tightened my grip on the hockey stick and took two steps forward. I helped that poor girl to get up from the ground by giving her hand and took a look at those boys.

Who were slowly moving towards that lonely man. I gave my sweater to the girl, due to which her torn clothes were covered.

I asked her to go towards my car and she left. I turned and saw that the boys were threatening the man slowly moving towards him.

How slowly will these people move forward? And why is this police not coming?

If it was me, I would have killed that man by now.

No why would I be? I do not molest any girl.

I again tightened my grip on the stick and aimed at the head of one of the boys, but before the stick landed on his head, all four of them split into two and ran away, due to which my attack was directly landed on the head of that spear man. Who saved that girl.