5 | Angry Mother's.

*since the target was completed here is the new chapter*
----------------------------------------------

Arif's POV

I kept staring at the flowers in front of me. To be honest, they were beautiful flowers and they smelled good too. I looked at them once again and cursed myself for behaving like this. I behaved like an asshole.

Although I wasn't there to make her think I was a nice guy, actually it would have been better if she rejected me but still.

She was a doctor for god's sake.

I should have taken a look at the file Dad gave me.

But how can she become a doctor at this age?She looked like a babyface.

But that mole, wasn't it hot? My subconscious reminded me of that damn mole.

That felt hot on her collarbone. She can attract all the men's attention to her by that mole of hers.

That waiter was looking at her mole like a creep he was. I didn't like the way he was looking at her.

"Arif!" I looked over as my mother shouted from the threshold of my office door.

What now Mom?

"What have you done?"

Oh so she found out about my behavior. I must have hurt the self-respect of that doctor girl. She also told this to her mother and her mother must have complained to my mother.

Huh. Women

"You shouldn't have treated Ken like that, Arif." She snapped, placing her hands on the table in order to scare me. My father also came and started scratching his neck while sitting on the chair in front of me.

While my mother looked at me with a deadly gaze

"And you shouldn't believe what another person says instead of your son, Mom." I imitated her.

"I don't believe what anyone says until I see it with my own eyes." She said and I kept looking at her.

What does she mean by this?

"And I watched you misbehave with Ken. I was right behind your tabke when you were teaching her about respecting other people's time." She declared.

What? How could she do something like this?

"So do not think that someone told me something and I believed it. No, I repeat that I do not believe the words of anyone until I see with my own eyes." He said and something inside me was felt agitated by her words and fueled my mood.

"It doesn't seem that way when you judge Snow. It certainly doesn't seem that way when you said she was a golddigger without even meeting her once," I said, my words laced with venom.

"What do you mean?" She asked as the color of her face changed.

"I know mom, I know when you came to know about my relationship with her you called her and blackmailed her about me and her brother. You had said that if she did not break the relationship with me, you would evict me from the property. And you will stop her brother's treatment." I said as I remembered her brother's last message.

He messaged me and told me the whole truth of what happened that night.

How she got a call from my mother when she came back from her dancing class. How she cried for us and how she decided to go as far away as possible.

She was never a career oriented girl. In fact, she loved me so much that she felt that my career was very important to me.

"What?" Dad asked.