7 | The First Day

*Narration*

She got out of the car after him and stood in front of a big mansion. It was really huge that screamed money. She was not able to take her eyes off that mansion, it was really very big.

She was so amazed by the beauty of the it that she didn't even realize how long he had been gone, leaving her at the door.

She came out of her dazè when a guard asked her to hand over her luggage. She blinked her eyes and looked around to see that her husband was nowhere to be seen. She was about to ask the guard but before she could say anything he said.

"Sir, Is am on an important call ma'am. Please come, I will show you around." To which she smiled awkwardly and went after the guard.

The mansion was more beautiful from the inside, but she decided that at least she won't stare at it now. She quietly followed the guards until they were in front of a wooden door.

The guard left her there with her suitcase. She heaved a sigh and looked around, there was no one there except her. She opened the door. It was a big room with expensive furniture inside.

Fucking Billionaire

She thought and walked inside, dragging her suitcase with her.

She kept her suitcase in a corner and took off her night clothes from it and sat on the bed, when someone entered the room.

As soon she took off her shoes, she looked up and saw that a bare back was in front of her.

"Aaahhh" she screamed holding her eyes so loudly that Arif had to turn around.

"Why are you shouting?" He gritted his teeth at her. As he stopped drying his hair and looked at her. He turned his eyes towards Kenziah and saw her holding her eyes.

"Why are you naked?" She asked back still in the same position.

"Oh come on. I'm not naked. I still have towel on." he rolled his eyes, pointing to the towel on his lower back, while she shook her head in denial.

"Put something on." she heard him sigh

"Okay I did" She peeked through her fingers and saw him in his shirt.

She quickly got up and went inside the bathroom while he walked out of the room. She changed her clothes and washed her hair.

During this time she is unable to stop thinking about Arif's behavior towards her. He was rude to her from day one. She had noticed it but ignored it.

She wondered what she had done to make him behave so rudely with her.

Did I make a mistake by saying yes to this relationship

She thought but quickly pushed that thought back, and came out of the bathroom.

He was nowhere to be found.

She just sat on the big sofa with the mobile in her hand and waited for him to come back. She waited, waited and waited. But he never came.

"This was supposed to be our first night, where are you?" She mumbled and fell asleep in an uncomfortable position.

***

Kenziah's POV

I woke up as my alarm went off. I abruptly got up from the bed and stared at the unfamiliar room.

But wait as far as I remember I slept on the that damn couch so how come I am waking up in bed?

Did he? I thought.