12 | Good And Bad Things

*since the target was completed here is the new chapter*
----------------------------------------------

Kenziah's POV

"Its okay Maya." I said for the nth time as she cleaned the cut on my finger.

"No, it's not Kenziah, she can't be so careless. Just because you're cute, she can't order you to around in your own house." She scolded Mia and Mia looked guilty.

"But..." I tried to explain to her but she cut me off.

"Not a word Ken" he warned as he bandaged my hand.

"Look, look, you are also giving her orders." Mia pointed out to which I laughed.

"It doesn't hurt her Mia." She pounced on her and started shushing me by staring at me.

Well it has been 2 months since we got married and they were very happy. Although Arif and I still live like roommates in room and friends at home, I was happy.

At least we're friends, that's a good start. I came to know many things about him in these 2 months.

Like he loved to read, he was a hard-working and short-tempered person.

He had a lovely relationship with Jayden. Both of them talk angrily to each other. Rather, both of them were so serious about their work. Arif was a closed person. He doesn't like people in his personal spaces like study, gym and library.

But he doesn't say anything when he goes there. A voice reminded and I couldn't help but blush at the thought.

I started blush a lot these days.

I saw him one day shouting at his friend Sebastian when he was going to his study when Arif was not there.

But before that incident one day, I had also gone there for some report research while he was talking on the phone. He came later and I was still there and he didn't say anything, just smiled and sat in his regular chair. That day we worked there until I fell asleep and he took me to our room.

I had a welcome party at his office 2 weeks ago. His employees planned this together with the mom.

Well, mom? Ella Mom. She sternly told me to call her mom. And I don't mind. She was really very sweet. Who loves her son very much.

At that party, Arif and I behaved like a couple for the first time. Of course for the sake of our parents.

He seemed stressed, maybe he was uncomfortable with all the people telling us how good we looked together. But he was smiling and laughing when it was only us there. Just me and him.

Conclusion, he was not a social person. He was an introvert.

At that party I told Bubu, Ash and Zoe about our being friends and they all just hummed in response.

Well Zoe was on a video call.

Talking about Aish, she had gone to California last week to live with her grandparents. I was very surprised to hear that, I mean her grandparents always asked her to go out with them but she never did. She doesn't listen to them. And don't know what happened suddenly that she agreed to thier request and went to another city.