First year ninja

Walking into the theater room 7 looks around before taking his seat and clapping his hands making everyone else appear. "As you can guess breaks over now back to the viewing" As the screen lights up Ruby looks around noticing the two missing people.

"Hey where are Oscar and Whitley?" Hearing this the members of rwby and jnpr look around also realizing the lack of the two. "Don't worry there just doing me a favor in another dimension, I'd show it but I think I'll give them some privacy, now I have a lot of stuff to do so back to the screen!"

The screen lights up to show a person wearing a black and red ninja suit land on a table in the Signal cafeteria. The ninja rubs their head before seeing something come at them and roll out of the way in time as a giant mace came down smashing the table.
The camera pans out to show what could only be a monster wearing full body armor, glowing yellow eyes and swinging the giant mace.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!" pulling the fingers out of their ears everyone else looks over at the two beings with all the knowledge. "Keep watching and I'll give the full expiation in a moment but one piece that's Signal academy"

As the monster continues to try and smash the ninja he skillfully doges most of the strikes before pulling out a handful of marble like objects " Hey monster what's your gimmick! I mean you have the what armor?" roaring at him the monster begins charging at him only for the ninja to throw the marbles making the beast slip forward. "I'll take that if you don't mind" throwing his scarf forward it wraps around the the mace before pulling it towards him only to pull a katana from behind him cutting the weapon in half. with the weapon broken the monster reverts to a human form as a green smoke leaves the mace and heads into the vent.

The camera goes under the school showing a massive amount of pipes before stopping on one platform with a lone figure chained to it. "Ahhh CURSE THAT NINJA!!" The chained has a slightly humanoid figure of gaunt appearance with dark green skin and long shaggy hair with clothing consists of black and purple clothes which are vastly worn and torn she always wears a purple hood on her head and on her neck she wears large purple pearls.

"First they separate me from my love by sealing us away now they go and erase him from existence and seal me in his former prison!" A small crater is created as her fist makes contact knocking over a small rat.

Most of the viewers look over to the resident wicked witch in the theater before turning back to the screen all with similar thoughts.

Back up in the cafeteria staff and students begin making their way in seeing the destruction as ninja pulls out another ball. "Smoke bomb!" A cloud of red smoke rises out of the spot before dissipating with the ninja gone. A couple of seconds later another cloud of smoke appears inside of janitor closet. Pulling the mask of his face as the rest of the suit separates into strands that get absorbed into it and then stuffing it in his pocket reveals a slightly younger Lie Ren.

"You know I'd say I'm surprised but if any of us was gonna be some secret ninja superhero it be Ren" most of the beacon crew agreed with the knights statement with small nods.

Turning around and going through the door he meets with a younger Jaune who hands him his bag as they alongside a fist bump. "Thanks man I owe you" the knight in training just shrug it off as he walks down the hall. "Don't think about it now come on let's get going with the cafe destroyed we might be let out early"

"I would hope so, with that thing figure using some unknown ability to transform students into these horrifying creatures" a piece of paper appears in-front of Glynda with the explanation. "Yeah just a heads up this and the next two worlds have magic in them, also" Salem suddenly feels something leathery slam into the back of her head causing to go forward and her vision to blur. The other villains quickly move away from her as Thor's case was now raised with a small trail of smoke leaving a side.

"That's what you get for thinking you could try and copy what you saw" As Theo teleports back to his side 7 presses a button continuing the episode.

"Same here with how many students the Sorceress has been turning, Not to mention the robots by Mcfist I could use a break" Just as he says that a robot snake bust out of a vent before slithering off. "Speak of the Grimm and they shall appear" As he says this Jaune does a quick look around before signaling the all clear as Ren pulls out the mask.

As it covers his face strands come out and cover the rest of his body revealing the suit from before, quickly putting his hands behind his back they reappear  full of circular blades in-between his fingers. "Eat this you slimy? Serpent?" Jaune just shakes his head at his friend from his spot behind a locker "Dude we have got to work on you're insults!" the robot snake turns to face the ninja before launching itself at him dodging the blades and slamming into his chest.

Getting back up Ren ducks another lunge and pulls out two wakizashi from his suit using them to block the snakes strikes only to slice it in half. "And that should be the last problem for today" taking off the mask for the second time he pockets it as Jaune comes out and gives him his bag.

The screen goes dark as the audience cheers. "That was a great episode watching Renny fighting that monster!" Ruby jumps up matching her enthusiasm "Or how about all the cool weapons that suit let him use!" 'Snap' They both turn to 7 seeing him stare making both go back to their seats. "Glad to see you liked it but let's hurry onto the next as I am behind schedule here.