Fire force

We see the two groups of people sitting at a table in the void and having what seems to be a dinner.

Ruby: So what do you think is going to happen in that world we're about to watch.

Blake: I don't know but we saw Adam about to attack a version of me so it can't be good.

Whiess: Your right and what about that other person we saw with the fire making that weird shape.

Yang: Maybe that was their semblance, some sort of fire control.

Phyrra: Why don't you just ask 7 about it he could probably help.

Ruby: Good idea Phyrra. Hey 7 come here.

7 then stops talking with Mercury and turns to the reaper.

7: Yeah Ruby what do you need?

Ruby: Could you tell us about the world we're about to see.

7: Sure just let me get everyone's attention real quick.

He then get a glass cup and taps it with his fork making a ding sound getting everyone to look at his direction.

7: Ok everyone it's been brought to my attention that I haven't explained the next world yet so here we go.
First there is no aura, Grimm, semblances etc.

Ironwood: Are all the worlds that we see like this?

7: Yes actually most worlds are not going to have these things some may but use them differently or have something similar to it. But that's for another time back to this world here, some of the people of this world have developed the ability to use fire. These people are then separated into three different groups.

Qrow: So what you're saying is that everyone basically has a fire semblance.

7: That's one way to put it but not quite right you see when people first developed this ability they couldn't control it instead their bodies would just spontaneously combust in flames and they would be turned into rampaging monsters called infernals.

7 then shows an image of an infernal to the group making the students jump back as and the adults to be intrigued.

Emerald: That's an infernal.

7: Yup it is, but don't worry the government made a team to deal with them called the fire force who are basically firefighters with combat training and weapons designed to battle them. Now next up is the second generation who have the ability to manipulate fire but not produce it. These guys can pretty much control any fire but have to find or make it first.

Cinder: So similar to my semblance then.

7: You could say that but comparing them is like comparing a match to a campfire. And finally the third generation who have the ability to produce fire but with limitations.

Jaune: What kind of limits?

7: A few actually like they can only produce it from one part of their body like hands or feet and the fact they can only manipulate there own fire. The last thing is a thing called heat sickness which happens if a third generation overuses their power.

Salem: These ability's sound powerful.

7: And they are if you know how to use it but now some context on what's happening. You all saw Adam about to attack Blake the reason for this is that Blake realized that he was kidnapped children and exposing them to a insect that forces them to combust. At first Blake helped because she's only a rookie fire force soldier while he is higher rank but when she finally stops listening and says what he's doing is wrong he attacked her and is about to kill her to make sure she tells no one.